Desktop Wallpaper...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cerise

Washing Up
Show us yours.

Mine is a lavender plant.

Last edited:
What else, it has to be a kitten...

Attachments

• amur bucket.jpg
    amur bucket.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 270
Great Wave Off Kanigawa by the 19th century Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai. I have a great appreciation for Japanese culture, art and cuisine, and of all things Asian, in particular Asian cuisine. I can almost imagine I'm eating sashimi or making sushi when I see Hokusai-san's Great Wave. I can almost taste the sea...

800px-Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa2.jpg

image courtesy Wikipedia commons

I've always been impressed by this painting. Look closely at the men manning the boats. Are they thrilled and exhilarated as they crest the waves, or are they scared for their lives? (maybe both) That's Mt. Fuji in the background...

Hokusai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Wave off Kanagawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Mine are pictures of dishes I have cooked. They are in a folder and automatically rotatate every 1/2 hour.

At the moment this is the picture

img_1165623_0_32be5292142ab5e9f6eee401473c8d0a.jpg

Last edited:
This is on the laptop computer named Zoe. Guess which TV show I really liked. ;)

Attachments

• IrfanView_Wallpaper Zoe and Wash.jpg
    IrfanView_Wallpaper Zoe and Wash.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 244
I have a desktop background that rotates from vacation photos I keep in a folder. Currently, it's showing a shot I took several years ago off the Island of Capri (near Sorrento, Italy).

img_1165642_0_4194ad1e8b1b5f3783b7c5280938f2b9.jpg

This is the wall paper for my desktop computer, name of Kaylee:

Starting to see a theme here? :LOL:

Attachments

• Kaylee-firefly-6794232-1024-768.gif
    Kaylee-firefly-6794232-1024-768.gif
    195.5 KB · Views: 283
This is the wallpaper on my phone. It's Simon, of course. On the phone all you see are his eyes and nose.

ForumRunner_20120725_014432.png

Taxlady, I don't know what's different about your pictures on this thread, but I can finally see what you posted. Yea!

This is the wallpaper on my phone. It's Simon, of course. On the phone all you see are his eyes and nose.

View attachment 14628

Taxlady, I don't know what's different about your pictures on this thread, but I can finally see what you posted. Yea!
Maybe it's because they are attachments and not just showing what is posted somewhere else on the web. Maybe your phone does that to save bandwidth.

I know we had the same thread before, I asked then and I am asking again, no memory. How do I do that?

Beautiful, Hoot. I have a huge painting of waterfalls on the wall and I wake up to that beautiful peaceful scene every morning! :)

Back
Top Bottom