Desktop Wallpaper...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CharlieD said:
Can anybody please tell me how you get your screen here?

Charlie, my method probably isn't the right way, but here's how I did it: I went to the start menu on my desktop, got pictures, pulled up the one I use for my screen saver, then snapped the pic with my phone with the flash off. The first couple I took had the flash on, and those didn't work, as I got a great big flash in the middle of the pics.

Last edited:
If you are using Win 7, right click your desktop, click Personalize, you desktop image should show in the lower left of the screen that opens. Click Desktop image, right click the image, select open with, choose the photo program you want to use. Resize the image, save it to your desktop, then upload to DC in the user CP.

Last edited:
If you are using Win 7, right click your desktop, click Personalize, you desktop image should show in the lower left of the screen that opens. Click Desktop image, right click the image, select open with, choose the photo program you want to use. Resize the image, save it to your desktop, then upload to DC in the user CP.
+1

Or you could just attach it instead of uploading it.

I usually have mine rotate through my pictures, but since I got my new computer a few months ago I haven't set that up yet. Right now I have this:

Attachments

• California implements new earthquake prevention measures.jpg
    California implements new earthquake prevention measures.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 154
Now it is this

Attachments

• 010812_chili_cheese_dog_P1090285.jpg
    010812_chili_cheese_dog_P1090285.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 156
My desktop currently is Tillamook Head Lighthouse

img_1168202_0_1967d16016cfb652a648a3cea32b7e00.jpg

I also switch over to this once in a while .. places I used to see daily and I miss them a lot so having them on my desktop is always bringing a smile.

img_1168202_1_e026bda6d0e254fb07fccb9c2923af45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom