Detroit Lions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Detroit Lions should be in the playoffs this year due to being so consistent.

DH and I grew up in southeastern Michigan, and he's still (I think) a fan. He's been saying for weeks he knew they had the talent to break the record ;)

That is sad... but what was worse: The COWBOYS!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! What the heck was that all about????? Jerry has got to be loving this!

one of the nice things today was seeing the 'boys lose. i cannot stand the "america's team" b.s..

looks like romo is a late season/playoff choker. texas' version of the yanks a-rod.

i was rooting for detroit to win at least one. i guess ronjohn is filling his wort tanks with tears.

one of the nice things today was seeing the 'boys lose. i cannot stand the "america's team" b.s..

looks like romo is a late season/playoff choker. texas' version of the yanks a-rod.

i was rooting for detroit to win at least one. i guess ronjohn is filling his wort tanks with tears.

early season, late season, Romo doesn't care anymore!! He has lost his love for the game or something because he is loser in this season, well, him and TO ! That idiot couldn't catch a dang ball if you walked up and put it in his hand!!!! At least the rest of the team, minus Barber, is good, just need a quarterback for them to show it!!

early season, late season, Romo doesn't care anymore!! He has lost his love for the game or something because he is loser in this season, well, him and TO ! That idiot couldn't catch a dang ball if you walked up and put it in his hand!!!! At least the rest of the team, minus Barber, is good, just need a quarterback for them to show it!!

he doesnt care becuase of the POA he has waiting for him at home.

hopfully he will get bored of her and beable to focus on the game again. He could have been really good and gone down as one of the best if he played liek he did when he first started before he enjoyed the fame of it all and getting some hot blondes.

He has the talent around him but ugg I hate him and the cowboys

As a lifelong KC Chiefs fan, through the good and the bad, I can appreciate the beauty of the Lions accomplishment!

It may not be what the Lions and their fans had hoped for, but this season will be remembered!!

Back
Top Bottom