Did you ever notice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another thing I just noticed: The members of the family always enter at the perfect time. I was watching the old Full House episodes yesterday, and here's what happened...

Jesse let DJ and Stephanie watch a monster movie, so they were both totally freaked out. The two of them went downstairs, saw each other in the dark, and started screaming. Danny didn't get down there until the characters who were in the room finished talking, regardless of the fact that he's their DAD. Any dad I know wouldn't worry about putting on his house coat before he came to see what was wrong with his SCREAMING children.

That was just something I noticed.

Another thing that's funny is to be watching TV, and you can tell the sets are the same. The house layout is the same and everything. Funny Funny

I like it when one show ends, the house is recycled to become the house for a new show. Anyone remember Shirley Jones' show, titled "Shirley"? (I'm dating myself) She had a cute house, but when you looked at it closely, it was the Munster's House!

I found the Universal Studio tour really interesting. I never knew before that the Cleavers lived just up the street a little from the Munsters... LOL... and now those Desperate Housewives are living there.

Hmm....

In Movies, Why is it that...

You never see a serial killer standing outside on a dark night, in the pouring rain screaming "HEY! Who locked the door?"

You never see a vampire repulsed by a Star of David?

You never see a Werewolf chasing a car?

You never hear a warning on the car radio that a disgruntled postal worker escaped from sorting facilty 3?

In The News: Why is it we never hear Osama Bin Laden referred to as "Captain Caveman"

~ Raven ~

Back
Top Bottom