Did you ever see what the peeping toms see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
geez, rough neighborhood, nachef. if i saw someone get dragged down the street, i'd at least egg the perps.

We called the cops but with them having to patrol a 100+ mile route and only about 6 of them it takes a while.

It's really not a bad area, just a bad couple of households.

That's awful when it's like that. We had that happen in two houses we lived in when I lived with my parents. Used to wake up in the morning to find little fingerprints on the outside of the windows. Once even saw the face attached to those fingers! Other place, two families were friends or related, but were in separate streets. Our driveway/garden was a good "street" to go from across the road from us, into the backgarden of the friends/relatives. Only had to scale a six-foot hardie-bond fence to get there. Sometimes they would consider stopping to see if we had anything to grab on the way through. I was up reading with just a bedside lamp on one night, so he didn't realise anyone was awake. Heard this noise at the next bedroom window, went to the front door, carefully opening it just a crack to see outside. Saw the bloke trying to take the flyscreen off, so I turned on the security lights and pushed the panic switch on the alarm simultaneously. Not sure who I scared more - him or my mother!! Saw the guy a couple of days later cos the stupid git didn't change his shirt! LOL but as nothing actually happened, nothing came of it.

Always a bad egg spoiling others' lifestyles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom