Did you notice and were you here? Record amount of DC users online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
Hey, did you guys notice our most users ever online changed? It's now 945, Sunday 02-26-2006 at 11:44 AM. 4 days ago, were you here?

Thinking back to last Sunday...dh was outside digging up tree stumps with an excavator. I was inside dealing with the kids, which means I was probably on dc with one kid sleeping or crying in my arms while the other was playing or getting into trouble behind me.:LOL:

We were gone until late in the afternoon... but I was here all night.

That would have been 20:44 here in Rome. I was watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics... so I don't think I was one of the 945... but not sure, I sometimes leave the page open when I am away from the computer, or Cris switch to his profile... maybe I was counted in I don't know how it works when I am inactive for a long time but the page is still open..

Good spotting! I missed it too. I wonder when the day will come when we have 1,000 online at once? (Soon I hope, the more the merrier :))

3/13/06

Piccolina said:
I wonder when the day will come when we have 1,000 online at once? (Soon I hope, the more the merrier :))
TODAY! Wow we had a full house today...

Most users ever online was 1,089, Today at 02:01 PM.

Back
Top Bottom