Did you see the Awards on Tuesday?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnDreaM1828

Assistant Cook
Hey Guys....What's Up? So I was able to watch The People's Choice Awards on Tuesday Night...and I really enjoyed it! Queen Latifah had me laughing all night long. I thought she was a great host. Was anyone else able to catch the Awards Show? Did you guys like it? I am a big fan of "Pirates' of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" so of course I voted for Johnny Depp and the movie and I was excited that they won all the awards they were nominated for. The same goes for Grey's Anatomy, which won for Best TV Drama. :)

I was thinking about it the other day while I was watching the People's Choice Awards, that it would be fun to host an award show party with friends and just Wine and Dine while relaxing and watching the Award Show. I actually went to one of these types of parties for the Oscars not so long ago. It was actually very nice, we decided to make it a potluck kind of party. Each person brought their own plate of food and favorite drink or wine to share with the whole group. We had more then 20 guest so you could only imagine the amount of goodies we had all night long. I would love to actually host one for the next big award show. What do you all think ? So you enjoy Potluck type of parties more then the catering or just little appetizers here and there? :chef:

Did anyone hear them talking about the People's Choice Community at solicitation link removed ? If you haven't, you must go check it out. There are highlights and behind the scene footages of the show at the website and also message boards and blogs. The People's Choice Community is the hottest entertainment site right now where you can belong to a community that has a real Hollywood impact. So check it out and let me know what you think!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom