DIET is a pain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nall

Assistant Cook
I love cooking, even though im no chef. I adore looking up recipes and trying them, even though all the recipes I search for include the word "easy" in some part of their title haha. I've been on a diet for one month, I finished already fortunately. I did not ate a gram of sugar during my diet, only natural sugar like the one in bananas. I also didnt eat any trans fat or saturated fat during this month. It was a tough month but it was worth it, went from 90 pounds to 78 pounds :) Im a guy by the way, dont think im a girl because of my weight haha, I just have a speedy gonzales metabolism!
Anyways, what I missed the most during my one month diet was baking my delicious desserts !! That was kind of a torture :(

If you have any story related to diets or you are on a diet and wish to share something, GO AHEAD :)

Weight loss

Are you trying to achieve weight loss or are you dieting for other health reasons?

I was trying to achieve weight loss, to get my body weight to the ideal weight for my age, height, etc...

I did by the way :D

Thanks for the reply

I lost a pile of weight a few years ago. I pretty much ate everything I usually do except I just cut back on lots of starches, creamy substance, breads. I ran about 4-5 days a week, walked the dog for half an hour every day. I lost about 30 lbs in 4 months. I would stick to an Atkins "type" diet meaning prefominantly one of meats, fruits, and green veggies, two to three litres of water a day.....

I lost a pile of weight a few years ago. I pretty much ate everything I usually do except I just cut back on lots of starches, creamy substance, breads. I ran about 4-5 days a week, walked the dog for half an hour every day. I lost about 30 lbs in 4 months. I would stick to an Atkins "type" diet meaning prefominantly one of meats, fruits, and green veggies, two to three litres of water a day.....

I have been eating about the same way but, I am still having a tough time. How big of a dog should I get? :LOL:

OMG, one of my legs weighs 78 pounds! Nall, I can only imagine that you are a young man. Starting to diet at 90 pounds...Just run everywhere you go. Running is great for you and I've never seen a fat runner.

I don't diet but I do watch my weight. I put on weight every time I cut down on my routine physical activities, whatever those may be. It's easier for me to keep my weight where I want it by staying physically active rather than trying to watch what I eat.

Thats great, once you get the idea of what your body needs to lose weight properly like you did, its a lifetime benefit.
30 lbs in 4 months is excellent! And most people do gain weight because of overeating processed flours.

I have been eating about the same way but, I am still having a tough time. How big of a dog should I get? :LOL:

Hahaha good one.
If you are doing that same diet and still have a tough time, you don't need a dog...what you need is a horse to "walk" everyday :P.

I lose weight when I cut out the bread & wine. Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth.

Bread is nice, of course homemade bread. But its true, it does make people gain weight because its hard to eat the small portion that we all can.

LUCKY ! Sweet tooth is a curse.

I don't diet but I do watch my weight. I put on weight every time I cut down on my routine physical activities, whatever those may be. It's easier for me to keep my weight where I want it by staying physically active rather than trying to watch what I eat.

Yeah that is the best way to keep a controlled body weight. Of course most of the people hate physical activity, including myself years ago. But the more physical activity, the less ansiety to eat you'd have, so its good in all aspects.

My weight aways goes up and down between 5 and 10 lbs. There was a diet I used when ever I wanted to lose 10 to 15 pounds quick. No it's not healthy but it worked. The cabbage soup diet. You can't go far from home, lol, but it will definetly take pounds off in a matter of days!

And walking always does it for me too. But now I've gotten kind of lazy and can't even make myself get to the track.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom