Dig a hole to China?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sunk too. Pretty much dead center of the Indian Ocean. A wee bit closer to Australia, but otherwise seemingly equi-distant from the other available land masses (southern tip of India, South Africa, and Antartica).

Since pretty much everyone is ending up in te Indian Ocean, why don't we all bring along logs to build a huge raft & just party 'til we hit land?

That'll work Allen! We can make our own salt on the sides of the boat to liven up those MRE's & I'll bring along an inflatable cooler for beer & whatever other beverages show up!:LOL:

Well, I guess you guys don't need my ship. Happy paddling.:)

img_358379_0_4a832cc763e790c972924a5b53d887ff.gif

Send that boat Wasabi....I am off the coast of Australia...in the middle of SHARK TERRITORY _ Send help....FAST!!!!!

I think I would come out somewhere around New Found Land, the western tip of Canada. I know it is pretty watery around there, so I hope one of those huge furry local doggies will be nearby and rescue me when I arrive...:-p

But I don't know, maybe I am doing something wrong... I would think I should end up somewhere in the southern hemisphere, but maybe the game knows my own tendency to go crooked, not being able to stay on a straight course...

Last edited:
Hehehe thta was cool.
Quite the map, has all the street names and everything.
Not totally updated though. It doesn't have my area labeled.

Attachments

• DigAHole.JPG
    DigAHole.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 149
To get to china, you would have to dig from Chile or Argentina. :D

I'm forming at dig party for the year 2015. Who's with me?

On secong thought - Rather than risk the sharks - I will go to Wasabi's house and then start to dig - So far she is the only one on land!!!! May I come over Wasabi???

Back
Top Bottom