"Dining Out In The World"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Just click on "Dining Out In The World" below, then select your answer by clicking on the twirling utensil. It will give you the correct answer, then move to the next country. Its funny and hard.....

Dining Out In The World

I got 10/11.

Is there a way to turn off that noise?

I got 9 out of 11, but I wasn't paying attention when I clicked one of them. Okay, if I had clicked the one I meant to click it would have still been wrong :LOL:

Just click on "Dining Out In The World" below, then select your answer by clicking on the twirling utensil. It will give you the correct answer, then move to the next country. Its funny and hard.....

Dining Out In The World

I got 10/11.

Which did you miss?

I got them all, but almost missed the one on homework after dinner. Then I remembered the visitors we had at school a few years back.

In Maine or at least the area that I grew up in lunch was commonly called "dinner". Supper is what they call the evening meal. It wasn't until I started to travel as a child did I realize that others refer to the evening meal as dinner, I was confused that a restaurant had a different menu for lunch and dinner, then my dad explained it.

6 out of 10 :-( I'm usually really good at these sort of things.

I got 5 right the first time .. then 9 the 2nd time :ohmy:

Had to do it a 3rd to get it right LOL

Pretty cool little quiz .. thanks for sharing it.

Is there a way to turn off that noise?

I got 9 out of 11, but I wasn't paying attention when I clicked one of them. Okay, if I had clicked the one I meant to click it would have still been wrong :LOL:

Turn the volume down...:ermm:

We sailors are a superstitious lot. And SOMEONE in this family of two grew up with many more consonants than vowels in his name. The Polish question, though not a given, did not throw me. ;) The homework one almost did.

We sailors are a superstitious lot. And SOMEONE in this family of two grew up with many more consonants than vowels in his name. The Polish question, though not a given, did not throw me. ;) The homework one almost did.

One of the two in this family is from there, too...at least his family was a few removes back. The name got sanitized when they arrived. The -ski got a face lift.

Back
Top Bottom