Dinner At Cat's House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CarlSchellenberger

Washing Up
First, I'm sorry I blew up. Cat and I talked about this, and we both are sorry for the "mess," as Cat puts it.

So, she picks me up in her Joy, the name of her car. I've never ridden in a hybrid before, and her Joy is awesome! She put Azia, her dog, in the back, and Azia is wonderful.

So, we come to her place, and there's a gate guard. It's a gated community where Cat lives. The guard goes, "You got a boyfriend now?" And she goes, "Do us a favor. Buzz off and open the gate."

He's been trying to date Cat! That's a mistake.

So we go to her house, and it's awesome! Her aunt is really nice. Cat lives in the basement, and so she cooked there. She has a new stove and she loves it. It's a gas range with 5 burners. I'm jealous!

So she made broiled pork chops, corn on the cob (steamed) and green beans.

Miss Stela, her aunt, is awesome! She's tiny, like Cat. Cat used those plates she had pics of. We all talked about college, and me, and about my family and Cat's family.

Miss Stela gets tired easily, so Cat had to put her to bed after dinner. Now Cat and I are in her basement. Cat told me to post about dinner.

So I did! This place is totally awesome. Azia and the cats seem to like me, and that's a good thing.

Carl

It's after midnight, so I need to take this boy home. Do not worry, he shall return.

With love,
~Cat

If he is a bad boy, he gets to be of the cargo place. I am sure he shall fold well enough of this.

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom