Dinner Party Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
My friend L and her Mamma are coming to dinner! I asked L of her favorite food and she likes chicken. I shall roast a nice one!

We shall also have a baked potato and green beans and a dessert of pumpkin pie.

Now I must go to the errands and get things I need.

With love,
~Cat

What a great way to begin your week, Cat! I'm sure your meal will be delicious and your friend and mother will enjoy the food and the company.

Have a great evening!!! And as Julia Child would say, "Bon Appetit!"

My friend L and her Mamma are coming to dinner! I asked L of her favorite food and she likes chicken. I shall roast a nice one!

We shall also have a baked potato and green beans and a dessert of pumpkin pie.

Now I must go to the errands and get things I need.

With love,
~Cat

So maybe we'll see your dinner in tonight's dinner thread? :)

I didn't see it. I checked. Cat's probably too excited to think about posting it there. She is really, really excited about it. It's the first time she's got to cook for L and her mother, and the first time they've been over there, and all that.

Carl

It did!

L and her Mamma are poor. L is on the scholarship of college. As DA and I buy food and things every week, we also buy them of extra food. I take the food to them after we did of the shopping. We also buy them of shampoo and laundry detergent and deodorant and other things of this.

They do not have of the Internet service to them. L has to use of library computers for of her classes. DA and I are putting them with the AT&T DSL service. I shall pay of this for them, and I found a very nice refurbished Dell laptop and I installed Windows 8 to it.

They were so happy of this! I shall set up of the account of AT&T tomorrow. L and her Mamma have no car and so it is difficult of L to get her things done for the library computers.

They did like my cooking! I asked them if they want of the leftover chicken, and the Mamma said she wanted it.

We shall invite them many more times! DA approved and she and L and her Mamma had very much fun!

I am so happy I can help L. Life is so very, very good!

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom