Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rock with baking. I'll get a few loaves of bread rising for the lunch rush, and get going on the cookies, cakes and other nummies. There are croissants made fresh from yesterday on the back counter, I'm having one of those with some raspberry jam and some cream cheese. Mmmmmmm.

Refills on the coffee crewsk? GB, middie?

Yes more coffee please, Thanks!

DS this bagel is perfect and I am so happy you added capers. How could I have forgotten those? Your tip just went up 100%

jkath is back :):):) Now it is a great morning!!!

how about a medium-bodied roast, perhaps infused with fresh roasted coconut and freshly toasted almonds.

and actually I'm hungry now. A croissant slathered with butter would be lovely.

GB said:
jkath is back :):):) Now it is a great morning!!!

Thanks, GB :)
glad to be back!

I've been busy lately making up the yearbook for one son's school...but also with something really fun - since Feb 7th I've been at the gym every day, and 3x/week with a trainer. I am hooked! yesterday Jeremy started teaching me how to box - & I loved it! My body hasn't been so fit in 15 years - and I'm maintaining at 112. (ulterior motive: Vegas next month and I want to wear a bikini at the pool)

I made a few measuring mistakes with your croissant. :-(
*getting forklift*

*aligning croissant with table*
*lowering croissant on table*
*putting away forklift*

Sorry... I dont measure that well.:roll:

And don't even ASK about how much butter is on there!

Sushi did you check the paint in the bathrooms? We had a little issue with that yesterday.

*Topping up all the coffee*

I have to dash for a few minutes, daughter headed out to dance class. Be back in a few. Isn't Sushi a good boss that he lets me go at a moments notice?

Thanks for the coffee! It's perfect as usual!:) Great to have you back jkath!! Oh, can we put lasagna on the dinner menu? I've got a butt load of it & I'll need some help eating it along with a fresh baked loaf of Italian herd bread & a cheesecake. I gotta run too & finish dusting.:roll:

DS you Darling! I love the Cafe! I've been seriously craving garlic.....could I please have a load of steamer clams in garlic Cream Vermouth sauce and some roasted garlic and a nice warm baguette?
1.gif

Oh and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc - you pick the vintage, please.

mmmmm...I'll take some if you mix in diced chiles & onions, and top it over thick sliced french bread with sliced beefsteak tomatoes... oh! and could you broil that?

Crewsk.... heres your nachos. I put the chorzio and fresh Pico De guillo on the side. :)

Heres your roasted garlic cloves (roasted with chicken broth) and a baguette?
1.gif

Sauvignon Blanc a 2000 from Glen Ellyn. :)

Your load of steamer clams in garlic Cream Vermouth sauce is on the way!

Back
Top Bottom