Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the part where the girlfriend won't let go of Garth and has bought him a gun rack. My boys all identify with that section, as they've all had psycho girlfriends at one time or another!

Thier! Ditch work. Come play! I made chocolate macaroons....*alix waves delicious smell toward Thier*

Mmmmm....So tempting.....No, I have to get this done. If I really burn on it, I can probably get it done in two hours. Please save me some popcorn, and I'll bring "Best in Show" and "This Is Spinal Tap" to watch when I get back!

You know thier, I knew you were a woman after my own heart. I LOVE Best in Show. "I have two left feet. No really, I have two left feet, it makes it hard to buy shoes" Harold Ramis is a scream. That movie left me gasping I laughed so hard.

How about the part where the actor, whose name I forget, is talking his son down off the roof of the shed in the back yard, or describing the suicide at the dinner table? He is always an incredible improv-er.

I'm also rather fond of the couple with the "stressed out" chocolate lab (it was a lab right?). "She needs her squeaky! She NEEDS her SQUEAKY!!"

Catherine O'Hara is a scream too, dancing around all those men in her past.

Bang comes running in all excited. I just saw a monster gator in the lake. It was at least 30 feet long. Can I have a shot of vodka. Woweeeeeeeeee! I got this pic of the monster gator.

Attachments

• !cpal1.jpg
    !cpal1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 163
Wow! Gators in the lake! Think I'll put off that afternoon swim...

Sorry I faded away, gang, but I got an e-mail from a very close family member who is in a very bad way and I needed to compose the best answer I could. I want very much to make things better for this person and would appreciate your prayers in that direction.

Gotta go. See you all later!

No problem....I will get my brother Boomboom(former Pro Gator Trainer) to train it not to eat people. He says its easy....just uses dummies filled with anchovies and the gator gets sick. We need a name for our Monster. Any ideas?

I have a lasagna ready for dinner tonight. I have some dinner rolls ready to go in the oven and a caesar salad ready to go too. Anyone got anything to add to that?

awww crewsk and alix you're welcome to use my movies anytime. please feel free to help yourself to them.uh bang... i think you'll need about 30 chickens to feed the crocigator rip. if not more. oh heck with it feed it the whole darn chicken farm just keeps it away from me. he can swallow me in one gulp, :shock: no joke.

Alix said:
I have a lasagna ready for dinner tonight. I have some dinner rolls ready to go in the oven and a caesar salad ready to go too. Anyone got anything to add to that?

It sounds great as it is. How about buttering the top of the rolls and adding a grate of parmesan or romano and a dusting of italian seasoning or your favorite herb before warming them?

OH ya!! Parmesan all the way. Thoughts on dessert menu ideas? I was going to make that cake of sarah's with the lemon egg frosting, but never got around to it.

OK, truthfully, Bang fed it to the gator. Now I need some new ideas.

Middie I would like to see him try to eat me whole :LOL: can you say handbags, and shoes?
Alix we have homemade mac and cheese, Pork Chops, and french green beans and Cottage Cheese, (it will make your hair curly) :cool: .
Good day to all and hello ! May I have some Coffee ?

Back
Top Bottom