Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the bun alix... it was really yummy and it hit the spot. just what i was craving lol. have fun at dinner tonight!!

oh no Bang!

Alix promised me one of those. All i want is one!! Please, Please! and Alix i drink my coffee black! thanks a bunch Alix! Comere Bang, STOP running!! I'm gonna catch youuuuu!!:LOL:

<<jkath comes back from the gym with an architect in tow>>

Hey guys! I hope Sushi's not here - I used some of Bang's lottery money to pay this guy. He's gonna design a 2-story cape cod style house for Sushi's cats here at the cafe. I figure that way they won't miss him so much. I'm also having him construct a large "behind the bar" mirror that has a hinge on it, so when Sushi gets scared, he can open it up and get his teddy bear out.

Hey, buddy! While you're at it, can you make a large flight aviary outside for Buckytom's parrots? They need a minimum of 50' in length.

Thanks, man!

<<looking around>> Hey! where are the cinnamon rolls?

Sorry Heat, I left the coffee and cinnamon bun right here on the counter! I'll get you another one. All I see here are crumbs and whats that? A blue feather? EEWWWW!! Sushi! That emu is gonna be lunch pretty soon if it keeps snitching food!

Fresh batch of cinnamon buns coming right up. And a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies ready too.

:LOL:
i always hated that bird anyway.

well, i wanted some bacon and a cinnamon roll. ba-angggggg!!!! you stole our food again! i was gonna be nice and trade you shifts, but you can work a double. in the PINK rhinstone security outfit, he he!:mad: :LOL: (psssttt... if you keep quiet i'll make you an emu... errr, TURKEY sandwich.)
i guess i'll just have to make a batch of roast pork with sauerkraut.
i'm also baking some apple pies; i had a dream i made one.:rolleyes:

*Thier pops in covered in potting soil with dirty fingernails* Hi, all. I just re-potted six big plants in the greenhouse (real, not virtual!). Our office computer that prints all of our orders got sick this morning, so I couldn't finish my project. Yippee! I love messing around with the plants. Three big three foot melianthus plants, one that's blooming for the first time, and three 2 1/2 foot scented geraniums. They were all such good sports, putting up with pots that were squishing their little feet, 'til I got around to moving them to bigger quarters. Of course, the bugs are all over, now that the sun's out, so I'm spraying everything with soapy water. Nuked a couple of slugs, too. Darn critters. :angry: :rolleyes:

<<putting on RSGA, sweeping floor, cleaning off counters, putting away dishes out of the dishwasher. Polishing wine glasses (*CRASH!*), well, all but 1, scrubbing down behind the stoves, scouring copper pots, bleaching out sinks>>

Whew! I need a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream & hot fudge sauce on top.
Anyone make any recently?

Oh, and by the way, I've made 2 dozen beef flautas and have them warming in the oven. The avocado tree was just over-doing it, so I made a vat of guacamole too, for dipping.
The tortilla chips and fresh pico de gaillo is on the table in the front, and the salada bar is freshly stocked. Also, I helped The Margarita Man hook up the machines - we have regular and strawberry.

Be back later, guys.
<<tossing RSGA on the counter>>

:w00t2:only 2 more days till I go to Vegas...:w00t2:

Want one, Sush?

What kind of job did you get? (and congrats, by the way!)

oh, and don't look at that guy constructing stuff in the corner...um...he's..um.the new janitor......yeah, that's it........

Back
Top Bottom