Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got one! i had to have one of the men that were out trespassing and trying to steal our gators haul him in for me on his boat.
alligatorhunter2x.JPG

jkath said:
We need some par-tay music!
changing CD - Def Leppard - Pyromania
(this one goes out to Crewsk & Middie)
jkath i love you lol... must hear hysteria, that's one of my faves by them.

luvs please keep those cold-blooded scaley crocigators away from me or i might :cry: . or worse yet faint from shear terror.

hey - isn't that the guy who was building the cat house? He must be done!

Look - he is! Sushi, your kitties have a new house here in the cafe - surprise!

don't worry, middie! i'll keep him away from the main cafe.

jkath, that is the cat-house guy! i said i wouldn't let bang in on the fact that he was stealing from our property if he brought my dinner in.

middie, we hauled him in the rear enterance.:)
is that spelled right? entrance or enterence or enterance or, awwww, who gives a hoot.

Well, kids, it's time for me to hang up my RSGA and get back to packing - we're taking the kids up to Santa Barbara tomorrow, and we're leaving on Sunday.

I'll check back later to see if anyone needs anything.
BTW - I'm in the mood for pasta, if anyone's in the mood for cooking....

Sushi, congrats on the new job!

jkath, if you are still here what does rsga stand for? Rhinestone something something apron?

I'm just here for a minute while my hubby gets dressed to take me out on the town. Woohoo! Someone make sure we have LOTS of coffee tomorrow morning. I will need it!

alix, i figure it's rhinostone-studded green apron. could be wrong, but it makes sense?:)

Peepee caught this Flathead Catfish tonight in our lake. Ready for a catfish dinner tomorrow?

Attachments

• my%20cat.jpg
    my%20cat.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
horray for peepee, but i hate catfish, bang. it's tastes like the mudsucking disgusting bottomfeeder it is. ~shudder~ i'll have the gator i caught instead.

Back
Top Bottom