Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome Bang

May i have an Everything Bagel with little cream cheese?? And, a cup of coffee? Black please? BTW did you get my msg i sent you to your inbox?:chef:

Heat said:
May i have an Everything Bagel with little cream cheese?? And, a cup of coffee? Black please? BTW did you get my msg i sent you to your inbox?:chef:

Yep ...I got a message from you and Luv. How do ya all like my doughnuts and bagels.

Yummmmmmmmmmy!!

Yes, Bang Bagel was delicious! Yummy! Thanks. :bounce: I'll be back later for a garden salad with low fat ranch dressing mmmmmm! I'm going to the beach too! With everyone! So give me a ring before yall head out? Ok?

:rolleyes: Its so great outside right now sun is out and 76 degrees :rolleyes:
Bang Bang I hope things are well for you!!!!!
I think it is Jungle Juice day :cool:
Here is something for all the tables, all the rooms, and My wife which I LOVE VERY MUCH ! :flowers: :flowers: :blush: :winkiss: :brows:

Spice1133 found it first but its true DS is #1 on C2C now!!

Huh?
33.gif
Awwwww man. Im SOOOOOO hung over! :sick:
Im going to lay down in the massage chair.

*Alix whips up special hangover cure for Sushi* OK, dude, plug your nose and chug this. I guarantee in an hour you will feel amazing.

*Putting on spare apron, sans rhinestones* I made some quesadillas for lunch. Anyone? We still have some of jkaths wonderful guacamole and pico de gallo too.

sush, get your hungover rear end OUT of that chair or i'll use my mace on you; didn't you read? we're #1 now!
i'm hungover, too, and all out of curried carrot soup, to boot, but i got my butt up to celebrate!:LOL:

Just got done assembling the Gas Grill for the beach. Ughhhh:excl: They always say...Easy Assembly...yeh right:excl: Ok ...who wants a burger?

(this is luvs' tagline:)i believe that life would not be complete without bootcut jeans, comfy old tee-shirts, and the color pink.

luvs, I'm so there! I live in my bootcuts, love the tees, especially the cute ones from PacSun and girlfriend, do I love pink! Got pairs of pink shoes to proove it...(and did I ever mention that back in the 80's my hair was the same color as this font?)

I just got back from taking the kids & dog to stay with their grandparents in SB.
Early tomorrow, I'm Vegas bound. I wish there were some DC-ers who were also going to be there! Hey! there could be a convention! Drinks & RSGAs for everyone!

Sorry to be so darn perky - must be the all drinks I found here on the bar.....

gulp, um,maybe someone named luvs had very hot pink manic panic hair with purple in it when she was a kid.... Mom and Dad let thier luvs go through the rebel stage but she very, very quickly grew out of it. but not before manic panic red, which for some reason attracted the guys!:LOL:

Gee, I've never done anything to my hair...When I was in high school, it was all about "ratted" -- teased -- hair and I slept on 40 -- count 'em!! -- 40 brush rollers. Then spent an hour before school making the bubble perfect from all angles. My first period class was...swimming. Bye bye hairdo. :ohmy: But, boy did I look good for homeroom! Unfortunately, the guys in homeroom mostly just wanted to borrow my homework, not ask me out. Maybe they were intimidated by my perfect "do"...:-p

I'd love a bagel with lox and cream cheese, please. And I brought in LOTS more champagne for Sushi to prolong his celebration...Sushi? Why are you running to the loo???!!!

Back
Top Bottom