Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs_food said:
BTW, bang, can i just have a burger and bleu cheese?

Yep:excl: You got it:excl: Oh man I love bleu cheese(stilton) on my burgers ... with a few slices of apple cured bacon. Woweeeeeeeeee:excl:

Ok......people.....I am cookin up a lot of pigs feet for tomorrow. How many want them smothered in hot sauce....or do ya want to do it your self at the table using your favorite hot sauce?

actually, the hair wasn't when I was a kid - it was when I was a hairdresser. When you're in the profession, you have the public's okay to do whatever floats your boat. The pink was fun, & the lavendar came in a close second.

Sushi, did I ever mention I was a redhead during that time? It went well with the freckles & the pale skin.

Hey, bang, I'm still waiting for my guac burger.
(tying on RSGA one last time....making own burger, slapping on munster cheese & salsa & downing it quickly. Putting back a few, and dimming the lights.
Jacuzzi time!

Well, my friends, I'll be back to chat mid-week. Enjoy the cafe!!!

***and keep sending good luck thoughts my way - if I win a million on a slot machine, you're all invited to the suite for a big party!***

*Alix whips up special hangover cure for Sushi* OK, dude, plug your nose and chug this. I guarantee in an hour you will feel amazing.

Well that worked! Thanks! Say..... what was in that? There was a chunk of something when I drank it. :ermm:

Ahhhh COOL! A grill! :chef: Im going to have to check it out better tomorrow when it day. I have to hit the sack. Gotta get up early for church. :)

lol, jkath, i luv ya. at least you had pink hair, too. isn't it PRETTY? if you only knew how tempted i am to drive into Pittsburgh right now for some Manic Panic hair color!
have you tried Tigi mega-vitamin shampoo lately? it leaves your hair satiny and is only 7.99, plus 13.99 for the conditioner. i don't even use the conditioner.
i have blondeish hair now, with highlights, but my hairdresser banned me from dyeing my tresses for now, so i shant.

luvs_food said:
lol, jkath, i luv ya. at least you had pink hair, too. isn't it PRETTY? if you only knew how tempted i am to drive into Pittsburgh right now for some Manic Panic hair color!.
Actually, what I did was first bleach to platinum (hair's naturally a dark blonde, so that was easy), then used Sebastian's Red Wine Cellophane on top of that. The lavendar was from a mix of Red Wine & the blue one that I can't remember the name of.

luvs_food said:
have you tried Tigi mega-vitamin shampoo lately? it leaves your hair satiny and is only 7.99, plus 13.99 for the conditioner. i don't even use the conditioner.
Actually, I'm on an Abba kick right now (extra moisture) but I worked for L'anza for a few years (same inventor as Joico) - they are both really good.

luvs_food said:
i have blondeish hair now, with highlights.
me too

luvs_food said:
but my hairdresser banned me from dyeing my tresses for now, so i shant.
yes! always let the professionl do the magic!
My hairdresser rocks - her hair goes from black to blonde to purple regularly. She's also a good friend from my church, and has said that our pastor has told her many times that he loves it when she sits in the front row - makes anyone who comes there realize that we're not all about looking a certain way. (well, that and the loud music!)

okay...it's midnight and I have to get up in 6 hours, so
Goodnight all my dear friends - talk to you Wednesday night!

They had to have his hands and a unmentionable reatached this afternoon. He also needed a blood transfusion. The docs asy he will make a full recovery. He is going to sue Coleman because the grill was defective. He is also going to use the money for future projects at the cafe.

Decided to get a wood smoker so we can prepare REAL BBQ. I picked this one up. Now nobody will blow themselves up.

Attachments

• LG_84_Mobile_Deluxe.jpg
    LG_84_Mobile_Deluxe.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 95
sweet grill, bang. poor boomboom. can't believe he burnt/lost his hands and his unmentionable. thats awful!:ohmy:
i was thinking of doing a pig roast, you know, a large pig on a spit; they're absolutely delicious. my parents used to have them roasting away when they threw backyard keggers. miss those days, but now they're getting too close to 50 to have keggers.

Whoa luvs, you better back up the truck on THAT thought! People at 50 are MORE likely to have keggers. At least that is what I have noticed!

lol, not in this house! Mom and Dad put a stop to those keggers when i was just a little girl of 9 or so.
but when they had 'em, it was a great time. we have a big BIG yard and those drunks would stumble around and we'd eat and eat and i would go get beers for them. i learned how to pour the perfect beer at like 6 years old, lol.:-p

I need to introduce you to my family. Partying is an art form. My brother is in his 50's and has intentionally made friends with the fire chief and police chief in his town so he can party HARD without getting his butt kicked.

lol, good idea. bonfires equal police. they were always nice about it when they came, but there had to be that one neighbor who would get a stick up thier butt and call
the police.
sigh, my uncle is the fire chief in the next town over. too bad he isn't ours.
how's boomboom, bang? i took him a box of chocolates earlier.

Boom is in good spirits and will be out of the hospital in about 2 weeks unless infection sets in. He was happy to get the candy.

Back
Top Bottom