Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs_food said:
lol, good idea. bonfires equal police. they were always nice about it when they came, but there had to be that one neighbor who would get a stick up thier butt and call
the police.
sigh, my uncle is the fire chief in the next town over. too bad he isn't ours.
how's boomboom, bang? i took him a box of chocolates earlier.

My buddy and I had fireworks and a pig roast on the 4th of july a few years back. We invited everyone in the neighborhood and even the cops. We had a great time but always had one jerk that would call the police and they would have to come out. However the police never had a problem with it. We would send pizza to the offended nieghbor.:LOL:

lol, bang, do you even know how much i'm gonna miss you when i sue my way into the hospital, lol. you sweetkins!:rolleyes:

Morning all. Just popping in to say hi before I take a lunch over to my kid. She forgot hers this morning.

I remember the Police cars sitting on friday and saturday nights watching the older kids drag race on a part of strait highway in the town I lived in. they would do it till about 10:30 at night off and on then they would have to stop. The Police then would only give them a ticket if they got wild or started to fight. But I remember leaving the house unlocked as well, without worrying you were going to be robbed. Come to think of it I can remember gas wars of .25 a gallon those days are done. Gas is $2.22 per Gallon for regular unleaded now. I think there is some price gouging going on, Gas has rose .63 in 2 monthes. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: I can't wait till I get a solar car, crude oil won't be worth near as much then. :cool:May I have a large cup of coffee now please? Thank You :rolleyes:

Last edited:
maidrite, that's all it is, is price gouging. and it's not only getting ridiculous... it's BEEN ridiculous. wonder when it's going to stop? not soon enough. :furious:

the week before and of memorial day i will NOT be fueling my car lol.

i'll keep on my feet. BTW, we think i broke my foot. this would be the 4th time i broke it. i'm limping around like a lump of luv.

thanks, bang. i'm a lightweight; you could carry me anywhere. can't decide if it is broken what color cast to get? red, i think?:ermm:

Gas is $2.22 per Gallon for regular unleaded now.
Thats CHEAP! Over in the Chicago burbs its 2.35 for regular. :mad: Good thing I got those golf carts that run on batteries and not gas! :rolleyes:
Bang give me some brisket please! I LOOOOOVE brisket! But I have to have Famous Daves BBQ sauce!!!! That stuff is better than a good relationship!!! :shock: :-p

Hey.... I just went out to feed the blue Emu. Where did he GO!? :ermm:

Im going to find him!!!! *hopping in golf cart* *Zipping around lake*

Well fine. I'll make my own brisket sandwich. I still cant find the blue Emu! Anyone know what happened to him?

Hey..... the place is a MESS! :angry: no one has done laundry..... washed the dishes..... OR the pots and pans! The glasses are still at the bar! AARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fine.... Im doing the laundry and its 1:20am! :mad:

4.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey..... the place is a MESS! :angry: no one has done laundry..... washed the dishes..... OR the pots and pans! The glasses are still at the bar! AARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fine.... Im doing the laundry and its 1:20am! :mad:

4.gif

Too early for me - and it's 7:15 a.m. here...

What do you expect from a bunch like us?? Cooking is our passion, no one every said cleaning was!!

Hey.... I just went out to feed the blue Emu. Where did he GO!? :ermm:

Im going to find him!!!!

don't tell me that stupid crocigator got him !!!:shock: :shock: :shock:

crewsk I hope its not emu :sick: I will just hurl :sick: :dizzy: :dizzy: :sick: :eek:
Doesn't anyone check to see what they are cooking? Bang Bang gave me a bowl of Chili a couple of weeks ago and it had a ear floating in it, Come on guys are you trying to tell me something? :doh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom