Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want a few watermellon jolly ranchers! Im going to make my famous LIMEonaide. Fresh squeezed limes! Half regular limes and the other half Key limes. :chef: Anyone want some? Help yourself!

Its very refreshing.

Women are like busses...there will be another one along shortly. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but the busses always run me over or they are going the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Aw, Sushi, none of the women here will ever run over you...We love you!

My husband's favorite candy is Jolly Ranchers, and the watermelon is yummy.

Thanks for the limeade...Tastes better than the Fred Meyer bottled water I'm drinking. Slurp slurp...mmmm...

Did you have a good day so far? *Handing over plate filled with madeleines, pouring a fragrant cuppa*

It is still raining and ugly here. I am going to do some more baking in a bit.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
15.gif
OH the HUMANITY!!! :cry:
How could this BE!? Rachel and I were meant to be together...... as me as her boss so I can call her into my office and FIRE her talentless pie-hole eatting..... over rippened cabbage patch head!!!!! :angry: :mrgreen:

sush you took the words right out of my mouth..:LOL:

luvs hoobbles in looking for sushi. sees him and tases him.
eats a bowl of greens and leaves him on the floor, crying.
exits.

I got those greens out of the garden.....you all should be feelin kind of goofy very soon. Sorry..I did not know. Must have been there from the previous land owner.

I picked up a shroom picking book today.......and picked some shrooms from the park......I hope they are not "toxic".....anyone want to try them sauteed with onions and ground beef?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom