Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*dancing out from behind bar with margarita in hand* Hey luvs!! How ya doin' tonight?

OK, I just heard aomething wierd!! The lady on a commercial for the 11:00 news just said "Uh-oh, don't eat your Spaghetti-O's until you watch the upcoming news." I'm not so sure I want to watch it!!:shock:

maybe bang will come share some of his greens with you and liven things up crewsk, lol.:LOL:

'night!

I finished my salt and pepper mill page...I've been trying to get that done for days, and something always interrupted. Here it is: http://www.thewhitewhale.com/peugeot.htm ...Ooooo.....Aaaahhhh...And the crowd goes wild. :rolleyes: Alix, are you still serving madeleines? I'd love one with a cuppa, too. Like Luvs, I'm about ready for bed. Lots of stress this week and I seem to have developed tmj. Never had it before, but my jaws are killing me and clicking on one side. Anyone got advice on this one?

*washing off saliva* :ermm:

Anyhew..... I just ate a bit of oysters I cooked in a spicy tomato sauce. I also just remembered after I got heart palpatations and my face started to swell that Im allergic to most shellfish. :shock: Im taking a allergy pill!!!

Sushi, you goober...Don't take chances with an allergic reaction. If you get hives or your throat begins to get tight, run do not walk to the emergency room. (Kick out the illegals who are there with a hangnail and get to the front of the line!!)

Back
Top Bottom