Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Heres your AMERICAN toast..... sausage (not spicy) and fruit (strawberry, kiwi and banana with a coconut cream)

ANNNNND your ICE cold glass of Milk. :)

ENJOY Middie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudbug.... thanks for taking care of those coconuts aka giant coffee beans. :LOL:
this is the best breakfast i had in a long long long time.
thank you so much!! no coffe for me thanks.

Alix please make some pies! No one seems to be into cakes right now. And if you could make some japanese and polish pasteries THAT would be GREAT! :)

Hows the coffee doing?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*cutting buns into 2" x 2" * *steaming minced onions**putting holes in paties* *putting them together*

HERE ya go Bang! I also put in some wedge fries with a few packets of tobasco ketchup. :) :)

Thanks buddy. They smell great:!:

My virtual thighs are making the seams of my virtual pants bulge from reading this thread! (Of course it couldn't have been all the steamers and garlic bread I ate)

I think it's time for me to go on a virtual diet! :LOL:

26.gif
Bucky...... not quite! LOL!!! That would be an interesting combination though! LOL! :LOL:

OK, pies I got. Rhubarb, apple, cherry, blueberry, sour cream raisin, pecan...what else you want. Got to go peruse a few cookbooks for those other pastries though *scratching head* I was thinking more like eclairs, cream puffs, turnovers...you know...EASY stuff! (OK, so maybe the cream puffs will need to be made by mudbug)

*dusting flour off on apron and picking up the coffeepot* For an hour or so sure! Those pies will be in there for about that long anyway. EXCELLENT ovens you got here Sush.

*putting coffee pot away, wiping tables* Things are quiet out here right now. I'm heading into the back to look after the baking. Ring if you want something.

Ring Ring!

This is the best place in town! So nice and clean and the service is wonderful!! Thanks!

I'll have a slice of apple pie please Alex.
(Pie is breakfast food!!)

And some coffee pretty please.
Vanilla cream would be nice if you
have it.

Good morning pdswife1! Heres your coffee (do you want vanilla cream in that?) and the pie will be just a minute. I just took it out of the oven. It smells lovely. Give me two minutes.

Take your time.
Hey, bring two slices and sit down and take
a break. You deserve one after all that baking.

Hey, I am so there!! *pouring coffee and balancing plates* I'm having rhubarb though. Want a refill of coffee while I'm up? You wanted your pie a la mode right?

Back
Top Bottom