Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
better get started on making some tortilla chips. looks like we know what tomorrow's special is gonna include!:LOL:

Hi everyone! I will eat anything you guys cook for me - have a broken dog and have been consumed with her care since Saturday - what an awful weekend - the best of intentions gone terribly awry! I took DH on a relaxing weekend...NOT! Pup was in MIL's care. She'll be in her splint for 5 - 7 weeks and will hopefully not need surgery but needs to be kept off her feet during that time - this is a 7 month old pup! What a task!Hugs everyone I've missed you!

<<gently prying sushi off of Fred>>
Sushi, honey, you do know that Fred isn't going to last too long around me, right?
So, what are we going to do with him? Fred, that is....
I've got recipes for avos baked with chicken, pasta with avo sauce, and even a sweet avo pie!

<<jkath ties on vegas apron, puts hair up and pushes up sleeves....>

Gee, I hope Sierra's around - she would be so mad if she missed out!

Here, try this out!

AVOCADO SMOOTHIE

1 cup vanilla ice cream
2 ounces lowfat milk
6 ounces avocado
1 1/3 cups frozen strawberries
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
whipped cream

Cut avocado into half. Put ice cream, milk, avocado, and frozen strawberries into blender. Add honey or maple syrup, nutmeg and cinnamon. blend until smooth. Pour into 20 oz. serving cup. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle extra nutmeg if desired.

crewsk said:
I just want a couple of slices of Fred on some sourdough bread with a slice or 2 of tomato!

i'll have the same, 'cept i want my sourdough toasted and i want some provolone on mine. warm it up a little in the toaster oven, please.

Back
Top Bottom