Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
*Thier drags in, raining on everybody's parade for a moment...* Got some hot tea? My glands are all swollen, my jaw hurts, and I'm on my way to bed. :(

Sure thing their! Here's you some hot tea with lemon & honey. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

kids, please keep an eye on Fred for me!
<<tossing apron on counter>>

I need to get some work done around the house -
I'll be back later or maybe tomorrow -

<<putting fence around Fred>>

bye, all!

***xoxo***

I'm outta here too! I need to try & get some sleep so I can get up to take TC to school tomorrow. Oh crud! I haven't decided what to fix for brekfast yet either!

i logged off to watch iron chef and to have a bite to eat, but it looks like you guys are all going to sleep. 'night!

Policeman at our door at 5:00 this morning. My car was broken into and all of my credit cards and license were stolen. The one time I didn't lock and activate the alarm.

I'D LIKE A LARGE VAT OF BEER...WAIT A MINUTE...I DON'T DRINK...A LARGE VAT OF WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA.

Last edited:
oh Thier! I am so sorry!

One huge white chocolate mocha for you, plus a soak in the jacuzzi and a massage from jon and su.

anything we can do for you?

:ohmy: I feel HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Do they think they could catch the guy(s)??!!!! And PLEASE tell me that you didnt have your social security number on your drivers license!!!!!! :ohmy:

I'll whip up the white chocolate mocha for ya. WITH white chocolate shavings on top. It will take a minute or two.

Thier! That SUCKS! I hope they catch those :censored:

Sorry about last night folks, I just get settled in to party and have to drive the kids all over the place. Thursdays are BUSY.

I heard about that avo Sushi ordered. *Putting on safety goggles, firing up chainsaw, BRRRRM BRRRRRM!* Let me at it.

2.gif
Watch where ya point that thing!!! Thats it Im going out to the garden.
12.gif

Chicken.

*Bzzzzzzz...splish*

Ewww. This is a bit messier than I thought! I am just going to do slices and set them in lemon juice. jkath can do what she wants with them later.

Sushi, have you started your job yet? Hope it's going well for you :)

I had a dream last night that you wrote on DC that you'd found a girlfriend that hated cooking and only ate frozen dinners :LOL: Can you imagine?!

Back
Top Bottom