Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
Policeman at our door at 5:00 this morning. My car was broken into and all of my credit cards and license were stolen. The one time I didn't lock and activate the alarm.

I'D LIKE A LARGE VAT OF BEER...WAIT A MINUTE...I DON'T DRINK...A LARGE VAT OF WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA.

I called Bigfists to look into this matter.

I start on Monday Jkath. Frozen dinners huh?! :LOL: Well that would make going out to eat difficult. Yeah Im trying to change my sleep patterns. I have to wake up tomorrow at 7am. :(

Got to dash for a bit. I left a bushel of nice tomatoes on the counter. When I get back I will make salsa to go with that guacamole. Did anyone start the tortilla chips?

And does anyone know how to get avocado out of a chainsaw?

Bangbang said:
I called Bigfists to look into this matter.
Thanks, Bang!! Tell him to have no mercy. :angry: :mad: Sushi, I don't think the SS# is on the license. I'll be calling the DOT in a minute. We've already cancelled all the cards, which is a problem, since we're going on vacation next week.

Last edited:
OK, I am outta here for a bit. I made the salsa, and the tortilla chips are cooling on the counter. Enjoy! I hope to be back for some part of the weekend, but ball season is upon us so I may not get there. Ciao!

<<slice, slice, mash, mash...>>
Whew! I'm finally done with Fred! <untying apron & throwing it across the room>>

Okay, folks, I've hermetically sealed 150 pounds of the mash and stored it in the freezer.
Here are 5 avocado pies, 2 pots of chilled avocado soup, 2 dozen baked avo-taters, 4 gallons of avocado chile salsa, 5 kettles filled with fresh guacamole, 3 platters of grapefruit avo spinach salad, and 2 quarts of avocado masque for Jon & Su's facial business upstairs.

I must go back to baking...I'm thinking today is the perfect day for gingerbread.

and Bang, it took me a while to bake up bigfist's pizzas - - I had to special-order the anchovies from the UK.

Thier - any news on the crooks?

Good news......Bigfist says he found your cards. Seems Bambams goons took this guy out for luch and fed him a chopped credit card smoothie.

Wish I had those cards that Bigfist found...and my license. No news so far. They took the wallet out and the police found the purse in the middle of the street when they were patrolling.

I'm eating a Symphony bar. And I'm proud! It's definitely a chocolate o.d. day. :-p Drowning my sorrows...

Hey their! How about some of these chocolate chocolate chunk double decker cookeis I just made? It's 2 cookies with chocolate fudge frosting between them! I've still got my fingers & toes crossed! Man is it hard to walk like this!:-p

well, that's just awful, thier. i hope all works out for your vacation. i once read that you should keep photocopies of all yuour cards in case you lose yours.
i hope bigfists makes hoim drink TWO of those smoothies!:angry:
i better get to work on my special tortilla chips. we're almost out.

crewsk said:
Hey their! How about some of these chocolate chocolate chunk double decker cookeis I just made? It's 2 cookies with chocolate fudge frosting between them! I've still got my fingers & toes crossed! Man is it hard to walk like this!:-p

I'll take seven, please! And thanks for the idea, Luvs...I will do that when the new cards come. It's unbelievable: last fall I was hit from behind in my little Subaru so hard that it was totalled. The guy who hit me flipped his car and died and his passengers were injured. Then I got this new car from the insurance money, and it was hit in a parking lot a month ago and had to have the whole passenger side replaced. Now the window is broken and I don't know what other damage there is -- obviously the alarm system doesn't work. Do I have a target on me?:blink:

Back
Top Bottom