Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was in grade school, we wore dresses with crinolines (stiff petticoats) under our dresses and, when it was very cold and snowy, we wore long pants -- leggings -- under the dress until we got to school and then took them off. No one wore pants, ever!! Geez. I'm old.

oh how I love this era!

Oh dear - must get going - you ladies stay in the 40's ...I need to hop back to 2005 real quick - be back soon!

I hafta go too. Rehearsal tomorrow morning so I have to practice. It was lovely! I almost forgot about the car. You ladies are tons of fun. Later.:)

I had to check out Donna Reed up-close. I love her gloves! I hate to but I gotta run too. I have to go to my parents in the morning.

donnareed-formalblackoperagloves.jpg

Ladies? Ladies? Fine thing! They're still hanging out in the 40's and I've got to clean up the mess in the kitchen!

emu eggs everywhere! (sounds like a Dr. Seuss book!)

<<jkath pushes up sleeves to rhinestone shirt (to match the vegas apron of course) and begins cleaning....>>

I think it's time for some music!
<<Puts on Prince's 1999 and dances around the cafe>>

<<dancing with the mops>>

"They say two thousand zero zero
party over, oops! out of time....

2night we're gonna party like it's 1999!"

yeah, those eggs are kinda hard to scrape off...and this avocado is staining everything in the dishwasher!

Let's just push the blue button Maidrite installed in the kitchen & let it do the work for us....

Back
Top Bottom