Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi, you'd better check the box - maybe you got the wrong item sent to you, because Crewsk & I did quite a bit of traveling!

Which reminds me....wanna go to the 22nd century? I'm gearing up for Space Travel...

<<pressing buttons, disappearing, reappearing with a somewhat miffed Crewsk>>

Okay, Crewsk, we're back.

Now, who wants an Avocado Muffin?

jkath said:
I've left a large Boston Cream Pie in the fridge - please don't anyone eat it - it's for Thier's sorrow-drowning.
*Thier appears from the back room where the frig is with whipped cream dripping off her chin.* jkath, how did you know I needed a whole BCP to soothe my aggravation? Merci!!! Sugar fixes everything. Now I feel really, really bad for narcking on you. Am I forgiven? Here's a whole tray of English Toffee bars as a peace offering...:) Can I get you anything else? Mop your floor? Walk your dog? Shampoo your hair? Tweeze your eyebrows? Trim your toenails? ANYTHING???:ermm:

The only thing I want you to do is enjoy the sugar rush!

Sushi, I understand you want to ship back our new toy, but maybe it might be fun to have it around, and it may spark some extra revenue for our customers!

Why don't you send for a new potato masher?
Or, let Barbara mash 'em for you - remember, she's got forearms like Popeye from kneading all that dough every morning for us!

By the way, I've finished making petit fours, so there are 14 dozen on the side counter. The pink ones are really good (almond). I've also put 6 tiramisus in the fridge for dessert later.

The chickens are done marinating in the balsamic tomato sauce, so they can be fired up any time you're hungry. Take care!

Back from my Celtic rehearsal, but now I have to go play at church. But it's all good, 'cause it's stopped raining and the sun's come out!! Gorgeous day!! Have a good afternoon, all.:)

So you wanna keep the automatic masher huh? :ermm: Fine but Im going to mash some potatos with it! *getting potatos and garlic* *lifting masher on counter* *boiling potatos* *going to washroom* *washing hands :rolleyes: * *throwing potatos and garlic in masher* (smush... smush.... smash.... smush....)

The texture is perfect! But it needs salt and pepper, with some fresh butter.

Anyone want some? We have no chickens cause Bang gave them to the homeless. *getting out avacado pie*

their... these are so good i'm STILL eating them... good thing i'm off tomorrow i can spend the whole day in the park walking this off lol

I wonder if Crewsk has gotten her 2000 post prize yet. Its been a couple of days since I bought it.

We are going to have a prize for the person that has the 3000th post too! :mrgreen:
36.gif
29.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom