Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie, did you get your custard? You're so polite and quiet, you sometimes get neglected. *Thier hands Middie her custard with fresh raspberries on top.*

jkath said:
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy banks!
Doesn't that make you just want to walk in there and ask for all of your money, as you'll be switching banks, due to undue fees?
Actually, I'd probably do that!

YES!!!:angry:

Ahhhhhh... purple! :)

Thats better.
4.gif

I have been trying to talk to my cable company for the past 2 hours!!!!!!
11.gif
They put me on hold and after 40 minutes of waiting they hang up!!!!!!! And Im calling because they charged me $40 instead of the usual $9!!!!!!! :angry: I am so MAD!!!! After I got that resolved I had to call my electric company because I TRIED to pay my bill but they keep getting my account wrong. grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Don't you hate that? I have T-Mobile for my cell phone and signed up for 300 hours plus free weekends, and I don't use the phone that much. The bill keeps coming in over $100. I have to sit down with the statement and see where they're sneaking in extra charges.

Yup! *eatting cold avacado pizza* I agree! I ALWAYS have had problems with utilities!! :mad: If you add ALL the hours I have spent on the phone correcting their screw-ups It would total more than 24 hours.

*drinking carrot juice*
*stuffing face*

(loading bay ringer going off)
Gan sum Un gat dat???!!! *munch..... munch*

Fine I'll get it.............

*Opening crate* Hes HERE!!!!!! :mrgreen:
BigMouth.jpg

Its a Tawney Frogmouth!!!!!! This little guy has a BIG mouth.... AND tounge! He enjoys licking people and things. :mrgreen: Cool! *opening cage* Ill let him hang out in the trees in the atrium we have. :)

Oh, brother...Are you that little guy who sat behind me in music class and poked me in the back with a pencil? Pesky little boys!!!:mad:

Timmy shares his lunch with me when my mom sends baloney sandwiches on Wonder bread. Yesterday he gave me his CUPCAKE. I LIKE Timmy.

Okay...I'm sorry...Don't cry. You can come to the pizza party. But don't push your luck. I'm still mad about last week when you dipped my pigtail in the inkwell.

Victorian11S.jpg

Ok! I'll make the pizzas! :mrgreen: Can Frogmouth come too?! :rolleyes:

Hey anyone see Bang or Wasabi around lately?! :ermm:

Well, Im going upstairs to the small bedroom. Im pooped.

And today I ALSO found out that we can build underground! :) They will allow only 1 floor down though because of the soil. Wonder what we could build. Well good night all!!!

'Night, Sushi! I vote for a music, construction and arts room down there. Grand piano, lots of instruments, an area for art supplies, paint, charcoal, fine papers, canvases and easels, clay for sculpting and a potter's wheel, sewing machines with lots of gorgeous fabrics and manequins to check out the patterns, an area for building stuff with lots of wood and fancy tools, welding supplies and metal, car parts and exotic cars to work on, and...???

jkath i did find my donuts thank you so much. they were yummy. the lost boys??? you got it, one of my all time favorite movies!!! say tomorrow night about 9? lol

<<jkath runs in from the jacuzzi>>
all right! Who licked me?!

Hey! Where'd everybody go? The movie's on...but noooooooooooobody's here!
Oh well, looks like Sushi left some avopizza in the frige. I'm sure he won't mind if I finish it up for him. *munch*munch*munch*

*Happy to Bob Barker: "I'd like to punch that guy in the face right
now but I can't because I'd get in trouble if I do that.
I bet you get a lot of that on The Price is Right."*

<<giggle giggle>> I love that Adam Sandler!

Back
Top Bottom