Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...Sierra, lunch is on me!!!! I gotta go back to the house and take care of my flu-ridden family. It was nice getting away for a few minutes!!!

Remember folks..... the Cafe is FREE! :) Since we have sold the Airbus we have MORE than enough to feed us ALL for years to come!
1.gif
As a side note I have NEVER seen this group embrace anything so much! Im REALLY excited about it! Long live OUR virtual Cafe!!!!!! Now I have to clean the grease traps.... water our palm tree in the glass attrium and order more pots and pans PLUS get an indoor grill! Im tired of using this George Forman thing!!! :mad: :p

*pressing face to glass* Is anyone still here? Is happy hour over? I could use a gin and tonic after my day.

I'm pouring my own, anyone else want something? *heading behind the bar*

beefeaters, tanqueray, bombay sapphire, what kind of gin alix? i guess it's my turn to tend bar.

Ya know what...I could probably use a nice cold bottle of Diet Root Beer. Been taking care of an ill family...maybe set me up with a nice tall pint glass with 1/3 full of Stoli Vanilla Vodka, to help wash that down with.

might as well keep the coals hot erik. ya never know when the overnight crowd might show up. and it's brekkie time down under. better get that side of the counter ready.
here's the soli vanil, hope you like it cold...

Tanqueray sounds fine bucky, thanks much...any pretzels left? Fire up that bad boy Erik, I'm ready for a burger too!

ohhh man, bang, i was hoping i didn't have to wrestle that thing. it ate all of the lobsters in the tank. i kept telling sush that ya gotta have a seperate tank for the alligators.
ok, goin in with the bowie knife. alix, hold my feet, if i stop kicking and squirming, pull what's left of me out...

phew, there ya go. fortunately, only the tail is edible, so i didn't have to kill him. we'll just call him stumpy from now on. ok, erik, knock yerself out. whaddya think, battered and deep fried, grilled, braised. how do you make gator?

I want it this way............Fried Alligator
dish2.JPG

2pounds Florida alligator meat, cut intooil for fryingbite-sized piecesGarlic to taste3Florida eggssalt to taste¾cup Florida milkpepper to taste¾cup flour​

Season alligator cubes with garlic, salt and pepper to your taste. Combine eggs, milk and mix well. Dip meat in egg mixture, then roll in flour. Deep fry at 325 until golden brown.

Back
Top Bottom