Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bang! That wine cellar is gorgeous!!!

I can't wait for the finished product!

Please stock some berringer white zin and some sutter home moscatto for me - they're a couple of the only wines I'm not allergic to!

By the way, here's a triple grilled cheese with extra bacon for ya.

I'm getting ready to slide some blackberry pies in the oven. They should be ready to eat by the time the lunch crowd rolls in.

Bang, I love the wine cellar! I agree with middie, I think wood floors would look best too.

Middie you can cut me another hunk if you want. I've already had one but it's SO good! :pig: Do you think the purple stains around my mouth is going to give it away? :rolleyes:

PA Baker said:
Middie you can cut me another hunk if you want. I've already had one but it's SO good! :pig: Do you think the purple stains around my mouth is going to give it away? :rolleyes:

No, PA, no one will ever know. However, you have to eat healthy food now. *Thier hands PA a smoothie with yogurt, wheat germ, melon and citrus chunks and berries whirled in it.* Bottoms up!

thier1754 said:
No, PA, no one will ever know. However, you have to eat healthy food now. *Thier hands PA a smoothie with yogurt, wheat germ, melon and citrus chunks and berries whirled in it.* Bottoms up!

I know, thier, I'm trying! Some days it's easier than others. The pie has fruit in it and the ice cream is a good source of calcium, though! :rolleyes: Thanks for the smoothie--it's delicious and perfect for such a warm day!

You were craving calcium, Crewsk, which is normal because you were making little bones in there! I dreamed about having a baby last night...Probably because PA's having one! You never stop thinking about those new mommy days, even when your kids are all grown up. It's such an intense but special time. :)

Back
Top Bottom