Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm making a pot of nice Costa Rican coffee - got some fresh cream here and some natural, unbleached sugar - ......

mmmmmmmmmmm that first sip is sooooo good!!!!!!!!! Can I pour a cup for anyone? jkath - are you saying that a rain forest and Venice are too much alike? I gotta cup of coffee for you... :neutral:

And who did eat all the Slice of Sin? Musta been a real chocoholic!!!

crewsk said:
If we do Vince, can we have a gondola(sp?) too?

I am workin on it....how is this so far?

Attachments

• interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 73
I wish Charlotte!! There is one that just opened about a mile or so from my house & the man who owns it is looking for some help. I thought about going & seeing what exactly he's looking for. I need something to do to make a little $ & get me out of the house. Mainly just get me out of the house. The only problem I'm going to run into is having someone to keep the kids.

Is there any of that Costa Rican coffee left? I need some bad! *Alix trembles her way to the counter* I was up too late and then up too early dang it. I made lemon filled, and raspberry filled jambusters though, anyone want one? I'm doing raspberry when I get my coffee. OK...I'll start now. *wiping powdered sugar off her face, and shirt* AAAACHHHOOOO!

Here ya go Alix - made just the way you like (I love Costa Rican coffee - anyone going? I need a couple pounds of it).

Here - use this paper towel to get powdered sugar off your eyelids!! And next time don't throw it so hard at your face :ROFLMAO:

LOL! OOPS! You know how it is when you dive right into those babies! Sugar everywhere. *Sluuuuuurp* Oh my gosh! That is the best coffee ever, thanks guys.

Crewsk, jambusters are what we call jam filled doughnuts. They are so full of jam they bust when you bite em.

Here you go crewsk, and an extra big paper towel too. They're messy. I like to tell myself that I am getting my Vitamin C this way. LOL

Back
Top Bottom