"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-31-2005, 12:10 AM   #1501
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Quote:
I am real sorry for my behavior and would just like to know in specifics what Sushi wants me to build and not build...what permits he wants and does not want.
Well please no outside help from the mob. Also the Cafe or any part of it is not for sale. Plus we cant expand any furthur. All our land is used up. So we can only go upwards.

Please no illegal aliens. BUT.... its cool that you fixed that problem! We need to finish turning the dining room into a lounge. Bang has done a GREAT job so far! Alas, we have no room for a gym. We need to make a stage with lighting and a second bar.... plus a coffee bar for those of us that dont want to drink. Oh yeah.... we need a killer sound system and stage lighting too! The brewery will be in the back in the kitchen. RonJohn and Bang are the Master brewers. If anyone wants to add to the Cafe we should make sure everyone will agree on it. At the far end of the lounge we can have the DJ room which can be your office Bang, if ya want it. How does that sound everyone?

Old 03-31-2005, 12:15 AM   #1502
Master Chef

Quote:
Hold on there, no one moves. Hear there are some illegal aliens working for a Mr. Bang. I need to see green cards, NOW!

Ok..... everyone has their green cards. Bang got that sorted out a few days ago.
Hey anyone feed the animals in the back? The Blue Emu looks ticked off.

Old 03-31-2005, 12:19 AM   #1503
Master Chef

Sorry, DS. I forgot it was my night to feed the animals. *plunking a bag of emu food down on the floor* I will get right on it.

Theodore Roosevelt
26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
SierraCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 12:23 AM   #1504
Master Chef

Thanks Sierra. Watch your fingers!!!
Old 03-31-2005, 12:28 AM   #1505
Master Chef

Why do you have a lion back there? Nobody told me that I would have to bring my lion tamer's outfit from my circus days. *Dusting mothballs off outfit*

Theodore Roosevelt
Old 03-31-2005, 12:40 AM   #1506
Master Chef

TaDa!! I found my outfit. The lion is back in his cage. All the animals are fed and bedded down for the night.

Theodore Roosevelt
Old 03-31-2005, 02:05 AM   #1507
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
A random question on behalf of a family member who's trying to break into the theater tech biz: Anybody ever worked in this field? Know anyone who has? If so, any advice/guidance/ideas? Thanks!
Old 03-31-2005, 07:28 AM   #1508
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangbang
Hey! Come out of the corner. We could use some help with the first recipe. I was thinkin maybe a Mild English Ale that ya can drink alot of and not get wasted.It will make the local cops happy too. What do you think? Don't forget we got to run this by Sushi.
Ok, sounds good! One 3% english mild coming up!!

But first, we gotta get rid of this malt extract system - we brew the real way, with grains! Making beer from pre packaged malt extract is like making brownies from a box!

Hi, my name is John, and I'm a Beer Snob....
Old 03-31-2005, 07:45 AM   #1509
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Well please no outside help from the mob.
But Sushi, you do realize we need to saerve alcohol, right??? Who do you think we get the permits from???

John
(I'm affiliated wtih the Purple Gang out of Detroit, myself...)
Old 03-31-2005, 11:10 AM   #1510
Everymom

OK all. I spit coffee all over the keyboard this morning reading your antics of last night. Now I need a new one. Jkath? You back there yet or do I need to brew my own?

Um Barbara? Sorry about your latte...that was me I have a little problem with coffee. I'm in therapy for my addiction.

Y'know, when I went out back this morning to feed the zoo back there I couldn't find the emu. I found some feathers though. I also heard some suspicious slurping and crunching sounds from that weird cave thing near the edge of the pine trees. Did someone mention a LION???

Um, I think I will stay in here where it is all safe and quiet and do a little baking. Got a couple cheesecakes in and a chocolate beet cake just about mixed up. *Pours another coffee* Anyone need anything?