Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<<tying on apron, checking on 30 lb. BBQ pork in the roaster, looking for chiles to add to it for pulled pork sandwiches...
Kneading dough again for sandwich rolls....
I figured this sounded good for a cold night such as this.
I think we need soup too. Any suggestions?

kitchenelf said:
crewsk - we're getting your weather - it's ugly outside - turning off computer.

I'm going into the basement of the cafe - if anyone wants to throw me something sweet it may calm my nerves - may not - but it will be good anyway!! lol

Tossin ya some beignets.

Here is a dozen and a gallon of coffee till the storm passes. I just saw a twister touch down in the lake...real cool:excl:

awesome!
Thanks for the beingnets - I was beginning to think the twister had gotten you.

<<glug glug>> boy did I need that coffee:w00t2:

Hi guys! Its the WEEKEND!!!! :mrgreen: WOOOO HOOO!!!!! (LICK!!!) Dam it! :blink:
BigMouth.jpg

Hey Tawny made a nest up there! :shock: I better get him some food! *laying out eggs and water*

Hi Elf!
3.gif

Well..... no one has any other ideas besides the 2 I had for building underground? Hey...... its COLD out there!!! I wonder how the alligators are doing. And what about the garden too? :ermm:

Wow! theres quite a spread!!! :) *stuffing face* Im going into the lounge to eat. *turning on Louie Prima* This place is spotless!! :mrgreen: The inspector is coming over tomorrow too. Well Im going to have my dinner.

BTW, sush, I just finished fixing the big stereo. Miguzigoldfish smashed it when I played some classic Van Halen earlier. HA! it's in working condition again.
<<putting on "Jamie's Crying">>

Alix said:
*Pouring coffee* Would a jambuster do? Raspberry or lemon? I found this piece of cake behind the sugar canister...looks a bit like Elf's Slice of Sin...want that?
heyyyyyyyyyy that's MY piece of cake what did you do with it ???? i was hiding it so i could have a piece lol. guess i have to find a btter hiding spot :ermm:

I noticed that. :ermm: What the HECK was she thinking?! It looks like she replaced it though Jkath. But its NO excuse to smash our stuff! :mad: Im banning her from using the gym AND the garden! Grrrrrrrrrrrr...........

Middie, the cake had a mouse in it..a rather....old...mouse

so if that's what you were hiding, we need to talk....

You may want to check the fridge and see if your good piece is there.

oh, and sush, goldfish's name is Russell, so I'm thinkin he's a he.

it was a Tawny treat.
He gulped it down!
well, that and Alix' mushroom basket, and the mouse I found in Bang's wine cellar, and the antennae topper off my car.....

It was a stressful week. Im going to the massage chair. I think im going to order a heat blanket that also can turn cold too so we can use it year-round. It would be nice to use with the massage chairs. :) Wonder when Bang is going to finish the small movie theater and wine cellar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom