Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well thank you!
16.gif

*whipping up some california rolls with cilantro and a touch of hot peppers* I ate about 4 rolls. I have 3 left over. If you guys want some eat them now! Has to be fresh ya know. I also Imported some saki. This stuff is GREAT! :mrgreen: The taste is so good you dont have to warm it up, unlike the cheap stuff. BUT... if you enjoy it warm I can take care of that. :rolleyes:

Everyone wonders where the Cafe is. I will FINALLY tell everyone where we are located! :shock:

We are located on the USA / Canadian border. We are located in a town called............. Avonlea!!!!! :mrgreen:

I also have made avacado rolls. And a salmon, chive roll with mayo/wasabi sauce! There are 3 avacado rolls and 3 of the salmon/chive rolls. I also imported homemade brewed soy sauce. Not salty.... but very tasty! :chef:

Hey, sush - are avocado rolls the sushi rolls without seafood? If so, throw 'em my way, with lots of ginger, please, and I wouldn't mind a little saki too (I like it warm).

No seafood with the avacado sushi rolls. Sushi is a word for the rice only...... not whats inside. So if you eat sushi rice with just avacado inside you ARE eating sushi. ENJOY!!!! :mrgreen: And please try the custom soy sauce brew. I paid top dollar for it. There is no salty taste. It should all melt in your mouth. Suttle flavors combine with textures. Im full so Im going into the lounge to dance to Louie Prima. :mrgreen:

this stuff is wonderful!
and how and where did you get this soy sauce? I must have more! (I do have salt allergies, you know)
and, more sake please. much much more.

can I ask a stupid question?
Who is Louie Prima?

Apparently this new computer doesn't have quick time (neither did the old one), but the link I posted had an entire song -
"52nd Street"
I love old stuff like that -
I think I was born in the wrong era!

<sweeping up>>
All is quiet - I guess everyone had somewhere to go tonight! Oh well, it will give me a good start for tomorrow's breakfast crowd. I think I'll make vanilla blintz filling tonight, and slice up all the strawberries and canteloupe as well.
I'll get right on the overnight blueberry maple french toast casserole too, while I'm at it.
g'night!

aww jkath your dog looks like my old dog shadow did. now i have another lab (yellow) who's alot bigger. okay he's fat lol 108 pounds of lap baby

Whew! I'm glad it's sunny today!!! That storm really freaked me out! There was a tornado that touched down somewhere in our county but I'm not sure where yet. Some reports said it was in the town where TC goes to school & others say it was in the town my parents live in about 10 miles away. I do know that both places lost lots of big trees.

I'm going out to pick limbs up out of the yard. I'll see y'all later!

Back
Top Bottom