"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-31-2005, 04:54 PM   #1541
Contest Winner

Cool

PA Baker here is your Tea, Thank You trying my cream puffs have as many as you like :)

Old 03-31-2005, 04:59 PM   #1542
Master Chef

Thanks Maidrite--I'm back for more! You've got me hooked today!

Old 03-31-2005, 05:28 PM   #1543
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Maidrite: Two extra large cream puffs for the road, please...I have a long afternoon of practicing and pulling weeds ahead. Gotta work of all the Easter candy...Wait a minute...Cream puffs...??...Make that celery sticks.

P.S. Stuffed with cream cheese.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:42 PM   #1544
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjohn55
Ok, lessee here....

That'd Be:
300lbs light DME
40lbs Black Patetnt Malt
10lbs Crystal 90L (Can't use too much, or the beer will finish too sweet)

Oh, and 77 ounces of Fuggle Hop pellets in a 90 minute boil. And I reccomend wyeast 1968 for the fermentation - it's a wonderful British Ale yeast

Can we PLEASE switch to all grain brewing??? We're gonna need to sell another Airbus if we keep going through that much DME - the stuff is EXPENSIVE!!!

John
Sounds like we are becomming a micro brewery, what are we going to name our special made beer???
Old 03-31-2005, 06:45 PM   #1545
Everymom

OK, just dropping in for a few minutes. jkath, I am excellent at tea! II can help there. Tomorrow though, I'm running out again now. I just brewed a pot of green and ginseng if anyone needs a pick me up. One of those and some of those cream puffs would have you bouncing. Any peanut butter pie left?
Old 03-31-2005, 08:00 PM   #1546
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjohn55
Ok, lessee here....

Can we PLEASE switch to all grain brewing??? We're gonna need to sell another Airbus if we keep going through that much DME - the stuff is EXPENSIVE!!!

John
Why not do both? Will we have enough room? I won 200 miliion in the lotto so expense will not be a problem.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:17 PM   #1547
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Well, I was thinking about making a big garden in the back. We would have to destroy Doves woodshed though.
What does everyone think? Is it worth it? If we go forward with it Bang will you supervise building it?
As far as going upwards.... I have to talk to the zoning folks. What did you have in mind Bang?
Ok.......a gym with showers,a juice bar,steamroom, heated whirlpool,and oriental massage,and salon for the ladies. I know some great Japanese ladies that will work cheap. I will build it with my lotto money without my mob friends too. Just run this through the city zoning people. If they refuse can I get my Mob buddies to convince them? That will be the only time I use them. Please......please.....you don't want to find yourself wearing concrete shoes on a boat do ya? Hey....business is tough sometimes. Big Fists says he will owe ya a a favor if you get this approved.Free protection with noweekly payn offs. Lets have lunch at the Big House Diner and talk about it. Just you,me and Big Fists. Or we could go deep sea fishing just you and me. What do ya think?
Old 03-31-2005, 09:24 PM   #1548
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix
OK, just dropping in for a few minutes. jkath, I am excellent at tea! II can help there. Tomorrow though, I'm running out again now. I just brewed a pot of green and ginseng if anyone needs a pick me up. One of those and some of those cream puffs would have you bouncing. Any peanut butter pie left?
Alix, I saved you a peanut butter pie! I had to feed the rest to Bang to help keep him in a good mood though. He's bouncing all over the place now!!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:06 PM   #1549
Hospitality Queen

Thanks so much for stepping up, Alix!

sush, how are you doing with all the expansion? Here, have a fresh croissant. Still flakey & buttery! Also (swishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) here's a mocha-latte-extra whipped creamy with a shot of kahlua. Nothin' like comfort food ;)

Alix, I've left you a green apron on the counter - feel free to embelish.

Thier - pass me a couple of those celery sticks too...nah, forget it - Maidrite? Maidrite? Do you still have creampuffs? Can I have a dozen?

Bang - please keep me on your good side! Here's a filet mignon, wrapped in bacon with a side of a giant baked potato smothered in chicken gravy.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:17 PM   #1550
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
jkath: I'm saving a plate of those yummy celery sticks for you, should you decide to change your cream puff ways!

I'm donating a karaoke machine to the lounge and hiring musicians. What kind of music do you want?