"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-31-2005, 11:47 PM   #1551
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Quote:
Sushi, as manager of the coffee with spirits bar, I'm asking if we can have a co-manager to dispense the teas. I'm lousy at that part.
Well ok. I shall start interviewing redhe.... errrrrr people tomorrow.

Quote:
Ok.......a gym with showers,a juice bar,steamroom, heated whirlpool,and oriental massage,and salon for the ladies. I know some great Japanese ladies that will work cheap. I will build it with my lotto money without my mob friends too. Just run this through the city zoning people. If they refuse can I get my Mob buddies to convince them? That will be the only time I use them. Please......please.....you don't want to find yourself wearing concrete shoes on a boat do ya? Hey....business is tough sometimes. Big Fists says he will owe ya a a favor if you get this approved.Free protection with noweekly payn offs. Lets have lunch at the Big House Diner and talk about it. Just you,me and Big Fists. Or we could go deep sea fishing just you and me. What do ya think?
Right now I feel that we should stick to finishing the lounge, getting used to the brewery and think about building a large garden in the back. Ok folks..... put in your vote for the garden.... and remember to make room for it, we have to knock down Doves woodshed.
Also, two people from the FBI were in here earlier asking about Big Fists. I told Agent Mulder and Agent Scully to speak to Bang, and that I would cooperate fully.

Old 03-31-2005, 11:56 PM   #1552
Contest Winner

Cool

Ok I am sorry I have been working so hard I have brought 50 dozen more of each of the cream puffs we already had so of plus also 50 dozen more in blackberry,lemon, lime and coconut, Bon Appetit . Sorry Jkath and Thier here you go, I have been so busy I made 100 dozen from scratch no bake cookies and 200 pounds of chocolate rice. Getting Fork Lift to unload everything.

I just don't know how Bang Bang has all that energy i can't keep up with him .

Old 04-01-2005, 12:02 AM   #1553
Contest Winner

Cool

Bang Bang can I have a triple of both kinds of brew please, man am I pooped. Sushi have you had any of Bang Bangs brews yet ?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:03 AM   #1554
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Uumph, schlurp, smack, smurrrph, shhhouppp, smack, smack...Oh, my...the coconut is especially good, maidrite. Could you please come live at my house? And may I have the chocolate rice recipe?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:06 AM   #1555
Master Chef

Hey did anyone know Im Italian?! I called some of my relatives and they said they are comming over in a few days to stay a week or two!

If a guy named Angelo, Armando, Pasquale, Valentino, Antonio, Bruno, Franchesco, Giovanni, Zanebono, Giuseppe, Luciano, Luigi, Vincenzo or Asti Spumante comes in when Im not here tell them I said 'hi' and give them an espresso!
Oh YEAH.... our adopted cousin Boris (hes Russian but he likes to think hes Italian.... so dont say anything.... hes gets mad! )
Old 04-01-2005, 12:11 AM   #1556
Master Chef

Thats a lot of cream puffs! *grabbing 4 lime* *stuffing face* Daahzz ah gaad!!!!! *gulp* Thanks!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 12:12 AM   #1557
Executive Chef

Capesh, sushi.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:38 AM   #1558
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Well ok. I shall start interviewing redhe.... errrrrr people tomorrow.

Right now I feel that we should stick to finishing the lounge, getting used to the brewery and think about building a large garden in the back. Ok folks..... put in your vote for the garden.... and remember to make room for it, we have to knock down Doves woodshed.
Also, two people from the FBI were in here earlier asking about Big Fists. I told Agent Mulder and Agent Scully to speak to Bang, and that I would cooperate fully.
Mulder is dead and Scully is pregant with my kid....so forget about any cooperation.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:40 AM   #1559
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidrite
Bang Bang can I have a triple of both kinds of brew please, man am I pooped. Sushi have you had any of Bang Bangs brews yet ?
Be patient.....it will be at least three weeks before this first brew is ready. We are on real time here.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:42 AM   #1560
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Hey did anyone know Im Italian?! I called some of my relatives and they said they are comming over in a few days to stay a week or two!

If a guy named Angelo, Armando, Pasquale, Valentino, Antonio, Bruno, Franchesco, Giovanni, Zanebono, Giuseppe, Luciano, Luigi, Vincenzo or Asti Spumante comes in when Im not here tell them I said 'hi' and give them an espresso!
Oh YEAH.... our adopted cousin Boris (hes Russian but he likes to think hes Italian.... so dont say anything.... hes gets mad! )
Funny......my real name is Pasquale.