Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The gator is yummy! I knew you could do it. Now can I have a glass of Porto and a dish of chocolate covered ants for dessert?

Tied 'em both togethers...and steam grillin' that combination Pork and Beef Burger, with some carmelized onions, bacon, and top it with some Cheddar Cheese.

oh man, mudbug is gonna be really mad that we raided her antfarm. get the double boiler ready for the chocolate..

You are doing a Mahvehlous job dahlink! My morale has never been higher. Lets try a Crantini this time OK? *sliding glass down the bar to bucky*

juicing fresh cranberries, boiling down sugar cane, umm alix, do you want a vodka or gin crantini?

Order Up!!!

Gotta burger up for the martini-drinkin' lady at da bar!!!

I gotta get back to my family...and make sure there sleepin' ok...and go to my paid cookin' gig in the mornin'!!!

(Even though this one would be a heck of a lot more fun!!)

Good night...enjoy!!!!!!!

Be safe!!!!

Thanks Erik! Mmmmmph! Gddd brgr!! *smacking lips and wiping face with napkin* G'nite buddy! Have a good day tomorrow. Bucky, Gin please.

Don't start eating those bugs til I get the camera batteries charged up. I want to see Sushi's face when he sees these posted over the bar in the morning.

'night erik. see ya tomorrow.
here's your boigah alix.
here's the bugs au chocolate bang.
ok, i'm sittin down with a pint o' cider.

CRASH!! Oops! Darned greasy fingers. Heeheehee...where's that mop? Um...I'm going to brew a pot of coffee. Any takers?

Dinner time! Oh goody! What should I have??
Ya know what?? I'm in the mood for breakfast.

Can I have... two eggs sunny side up
some fried potatoes with onions and garlic
and some ham? Oh, and a few pieces of raisen toast ( not too dark with just a little butter)?? Thanks!

nope, i gotta go too. sush needs the alligator traps reset, and i need to pick up some chicken backs and frozen bunker for bait.
see ya tomorrow night...
be safe, eat well.

Want a lime wedge and a salt shaker too? *sliding shot down the bar*

G'nite buckytom. Be careful with those gator traps. Crikey!

Just you and me and Bangbang left, and I'm cut off after smashing Sushi's best crystal. He's gonna smack me in the morning. *chopping onions and potatoes, slicing some country ham*

Two eggs, sunny side up, 3 slices of raisin toast nicely browned, and some hashbrowns with onions, garlic and a side of ham. Hmmmm! That smells delish!

Mind if I sit down with my chocolate raspberry torte and coffee and visit a bit pdswife?

Back
Top Bottom