Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The cellar is almost done but we are held up because we found human bones and 6 skulls when digging.The Virtual CSI has the cellar roped off for now. They said it will be a at least 24 hours for them to complete their investigation. Smells pretty bad right now. Ughhhhh! :angry:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Jkath!!!! That sounds GREAAAAT!!!!!!! *giving cheek smoochie*

I cant wait till its done!
1.gif

While Im waiting I'll have some onion rings. *chomp*

So what are your plans for the front?

Hold on - let me finish these onion rings - they are so addicting!!!
<<drinking a glass of mandarin heffeweisen with it>>
okay - done now.

You may have missed the conversation I had with goldfish.....I mean Russell. Here are a few ideas I had...

I'm thinking I would love a large mission-style fountain - I mean large enough to house some turtles who could sun themselves on rocks in the afternoon, and waterlillies floating on the surface. Maybe even a few small koi.

We'd need some of those tall outdoor heaters too, so our guests wouldn't complain in the winter. I'd like to see comfy chairs - maybe wroght iron, but with nice thick chair pads.

And, an abundance of plants. Ivy growing up the wall, pots of fuschias, begonias and impatiens for color, and ...hey! could we have Bang's guys install an outdoor fireplace on an outside wall?

I'd like cobblestone for the floor, and little white lights strung all over, so at night it would sparkle. Maybe even some luminarias hung from the trees (oh yeah, we'd need to have a couple of huge trees put in for ample shade.

Sush, I know UPS doesn't deliver that stuff. Those boring things come from Moe, the delivery guy. UPS only brings exciting stuff.

I'm thinking I would love a large mission-style fountain - I mean large enough to house some turtles who could sun themselves on rocks in the afternoon, and waterlillies floating on the surface. Maybe even a few small koi.

We'd need some of those tall outdoor heaters too, so our guests wouldn't complain in the winter. I'd like to see comfy chairs - maybe wroght iron, but with nice thick chair pads.

And, an abundance of plants. Ivy growing up the wall, pots of fuschias, begonias and impatiens for color, and ...hey! could we have Bang's guys install an outdoor fireplace on an outside wall?

I'd like cobblestone for the floor, and little white lights strung all over, so at night it would sparkle. Maybe even some luminarias hung from the trees (oh yeah, we'd need to have a couple of huge trees put in for ample shade.

:shock: I was thinking about a few tables and chairs. :blink:

That sounds expensive! :ermm: Ok.... well I will contact the design team and contractors to see what the price is and the village to see if they will allow it. *heading to office*

You're welcome!

Well, I'm outta here! Gotta see how hubby & the kids are doing on the bug hunt. I gave up after 45 minutes of trying to catch a bumblee without getting stung.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom