Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got some caramilized French toast, made from thick slices of the French bread I made yesterday, ready for anyone who wants breakfast! There's also some apple topping, real maple syrup, & cinnamon syrup for anyone who wants it.

Last edited:
crewsk said:
I've got some caramilized French toast, made from thick slices of the French bread I made yesterday, ready for anyone who wants breakfast! There's also some apple topping, real maple syrup, & cinnamon syrup for anyone who wants it.

Grabbing plate, fork, lots of napkins, and running to crewsk in the kitchen...
I'd love some if you have any left! I brought along the fresh strawberries I got yesterday that are just wonderful!

Most definitely! :) You better give me an extra slice, too. I have a doctor's appointment later this morning and given how late they're always running I probably won't have lunch until mid-afternoon!

Here's you 3 slices of French toast & a bowl of each, cinnamon syrup, apple topping, & maple syrup. I'll let you choose which one (or ones) you want & how much.

I just got off the phone with Kenny Chesneys manager. He is comming over to the Cafe for an autograph session!!:shock: :shock:

Then he is going to play 3 songs on stage!!!!!!! :punk: :punk:

I hear his girlfriend visited us and loved our facilities. So he will be doing some fishing afterwards. But you cant tell anyone that.
He will be arriving in about an hour. I wont be here. :( someone take control!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I just got off the phone with Kenny Chesneys manager. He is comming over to the Cafe for an autograph session!!:shock: :shock:

Then he is going to play 3 songs on stage!!!!!!! :punk: :punk:

I hear his girlfriend visited us and loved our facilities. So he will be doing some fishing afterwards. But you cant tell anyone that.
He will be arriving in about an hour. I wont be here. :( someone take control!!

I'll be here!!:mrgreen:

thanks crewsk... kenny's coming... here ??? :shock:

*running to do my hair so i don't look like medusa meets bon jovi !!!! oh and make-up*.. i love kenny he's sooooo cute

Ohhhh..... make sure you make calamari for them! Not the breaded kind either. Thanks. There should be...... yup.... here comes the fans!!! *running to front door and locking it* Ok.... they will be parking the bus in the back. Bring them through the loading bay. OH! And set up some tables for them. Also I made a tub with softdrinks and water for him and his staff. Ok.... have fun! :mrgreen:

Oh myyyyyyyyyyy

Kenny Chesneyyyyyyyy , hes one of my favorites!! I hope he sings, You had me From Hello, and When the Sun goes down, and omg How forever feels!!!!!!!!! Im running to put makeup on and ooooooooh some tight fitting jeans Hahahah and of course my White cowgirl hat!! hahahahah:LOL:

scrambling around for my tight black jeans, leather vest, boots , and black cowboy hat... green contacts in good to go !!
how do i look guys ???

omg How forever feels

oh man heat that reminds me i was watching a kenny special and the girls were singing that... only they were singing " i wanna know how kenny chesney feels"... i was laughing so hard i was crying.

Glad you liked the FT middie!!:)

What's that new song by Kenny? It's about a girl & a guy that are getting ready to go back home from spring break or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom