Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*splash* I'm here!!

Guess what I just heard on the news?!?!?! Kevin Costner is comming to the upstate of SC! I wonder if I can get tickets to the golf thingy he's playing in or to the High School thing he's going to.

ooh costner another cutie. well guys reality is calling to me :censored: , soooooo hold my seat in the jacuzzi... kenny don't leave till i get back... about 6:30 or so. see ya guys later !

apparently I missed the action - was that Kenny's tour bus leaving through the back road?

Well, that's okay - I'm only here to do prep work for a few.
Ooooh! Crewsk left a couple pieces of caramelized french toast - oh this is so good!!!

<preparing ham, diamond slicing it, pouring special cinnamon maple lemon glaze over the top, placing in oven>
this should be ready in a few hours, and I'm making sweet potatoes in orange cups (Konditor's recipe - remember him? I miss his cooking knowledge!)

<<preparing corn bread and a lemon poundcake>>
Boy - it's quiet in here - hey...heat's missing...and she's not in the jacuzzi...
you don't suppose she stowed away on the tour bus?!

Sush, when you check in, I've got a question for you - where are you going to hang the paintings?

Glad you liked the french toast jkath!

*sniff, sniff* It smells wonderful in here!

You didn't miss Kenny. I had him hide in the pantry & told Heat he was leaving & she hid on the tour bus as it was pulling out of the parking lot! Hehehehe!!:shifty: :whistling

Boy I am so glad to find out you guys weren't talking about me, Barbara use to Box and she has a really Big Iron Skillet. I have found it once or twice LOL :ROFLMAO: .

look what I found in the closet!
kchesney.jpg

He is asking for you, Crewsk....

Noooooooooooooo! Keep him away fron Crewsk. BTW ....how can you people even think of food with the smell of dead bodies coming from the cellar?

Poundcake's done!
Crewsk, I need to go on some errands -
do you mind putting a lemon sugar glaze on top?
and here's some candied gingered pansies for the garnish.

Thanks!
(and would you mind asking Kenny if he'd help sweep up the place?
All he's doing is walking around posing with his hat...
it's getting kinda creepy)

Is this guy the one you girls are drooling over, Barbara was watching him last night, To Bad he isn't as talented as DS, Bang Bang , And I . Girls shame on you! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom