Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its about time they get the bodies out of the construction area! Hey Bang how do you like the oil paintings of all of us? I also got a plaque for the lounge saying it was built under your supervision! :)

Jkath lets hang then in the glass atrium in the front part of the Cafe over the palm tree! :mrgreen: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8603&page=4&pp=40

Last edited:
What did you ladies do with Kenny!? Great.... now his manager is going to call me! :mad: Did he even go fishing?

hey who cleaned up? The Cafe looks GREAT! :) Jkath we got the green light for the front of the cafe!!!! :clap: You can start ordering everything tomorrow. BUT no turtles. Go and figure. You can use the office in the back of the lounge. Downside is everything you wanted would cost $3.4 million BUCKS! :mellow:
Youre going to have be creative. We are blowing thru dough like its water. Im only going to budget $800,000. :ermm: Its not going to be ea..... (LICK!!!) :blink:
BigMouth.jpg

Hello? (echo....)

*shrug*
*shutting off lights and locking all the doors* *going to washroom....... reading PC Gamer magazine* *leaving washroom and going into elevator to 2nd floor* *going into small bedroom*
19.gif

Yes, Kenny went fishing! He caught a huge largemouth & was extremly happy about it. The last time I saw him, he was still out there fishing. Said something about trying to catch enough crappie to fry for dinner tonight.

I've got bacon, sausage, blueberry pancakes, & eggs(any way you want them) if anyone is hungry.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Its about time they get the bodies out of the construction area! Hey Bang how do you like the oil paintings of all of us? I also got a plaque for the lounge saying it was built under your supervision! :)

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8603&page=4&pp=40
Real cool but I just found another body in our freezer. The Feds think that their has been a computer hacker serial killer that has been dumping his victims in cyber space ......and thats how they got here.

Bang, I installed a MacAfee unit in the freezer. The body is gone.

Sush, I like the placement of the portrait in the atrium - the indirect sunlight was a good option. I figured out what I'm holding in the picture. Verrrrrrrrry funny.

I made a really good pie yesterday, and there's a lot left if anyone wants it - it's apple cream. Quite good with the coffee that just finished brewing. Any takers?
(I'll post the rec in the pie forum)

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been nutty here.

Our hamster died yesterday. Who knew we could all get so attached to a rodent? Many tears, sad little girls (and big girl too!) I am now terrified one of the cats or the dog will be next. Yikes!

Do I have to have coffee? I am really more in the mood for a Mike's hard Lime....or maybe 6.

Good idea on the MacAfee unit. I got my hacker uncle Bitbit workin on the issue too. The Feds are pleased but want some burgers to go.

Alix said:
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been nutty here.

Our hamster died yesterday. Who knew we could all get so attached to a rodent? Many tears, sad little girls (and big girl too!) I am now terrified one of the cats or the dog will be next. Yikes!

Do I have to have coffee? I am really more in the mood for a Mike's hard Lime....or maybe 6.

Sorry to hear about ypur loss. After about 30 days .....get another one. In the meantime.....here is 4 fingers of Black Vodka.

a 6-pack of Mike's for you, Alix,
and 3 dozen burgers (1 doz cheese, 1 doz bacon and 1 doz chili) for the workers, and please have some pie!

I think a little humour helps at these times.

A man brings his hamster to the vet's office and lays the hamster on the examining room table. The vet looks at the hamster and says: "I'm sorry sir, your hamster is dead."

Not at all happy with the vet's diagnosis, the man demands, "I want a second opinion!"

The vet whistles and in comes a Labrador Retriever. The lab sniffs the hamster for a minute, looks up, and shakes it's head. "The lab says your hamster is dead." replies the vet.

"I want a third opinion!" The man demands. So the vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat, who jumps on the table. The cat looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it's head. The vet responds: "Your hamster is definitely dead, sir."

"All right what do I owe you?" The man asks, finally satisfied with the diagnosis.

"That will be $650, please." The vet replies.

"WHAT?? $650 just to tell me my hamster's dead????"

"Well sir, it would have only cost you 50 dollars for my diagnosis. However the other $600 was because you insisted on having the cat scan and the lab test."

Wooohooo! I wasn't thinking vodka Bang, but it is a good call! *tossing it back* AHHHHH!

Jkath, thanks for the Mikes. I will sip these now, that vodka is going to my head. :blink: I am in for pie if there is any left?

Back
Top Bottom