Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Awwwww..... wheres Middie? We were going to have pie and wine.
here i am !!! sush i think we'll have to schedule this lol. jkath everything looks so amazing !!! gonna be gorgeous !!

I'll have a slice crewsk, thanks!

Hey can I hire the cafe to make me a birthday cake? I don't feel up to making one (getting better at eating food, but still having trouble making much!:sick: ). DH said he'd buy me dessert at dinner, but it's still not the same.

Will this cake work?

8.gif

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear PA....Happy Birthday to you!

Don't worry, once the first trimester is over you will feel like a million bucks. The tiredness disappears almost completely. Not too sure about the nausea, but I hear that goes too.

crewsk, I'll have a slice of that yummy sounding pecan bread. I need coffee too. I am just dropping in before I fly off to work.

*Mmmph, sluuurp* Thanks crewsk. I have seen some of those awesome ideas of jkaths for the patio. I especially like the outdoor fireplace. If we can make sure it is able to cook pizza I know there is a certain Admin who will come and make incredible pizza for us in it.

I'm glad you girls like the decor - but it all has to be approved by Sush before I make the final order.
PA, your birthday cake was all gone (those guys must've been starving!), so I made you a little one to take home for you and your hubby. (There's a double layer of fresh strawberries inside)

c2w18.jpg

Hi, everybody!

I'm still in Florida, but I wanted to check in. What's with the cakes and new decor? Sushi, I didn't bring you Mickey ears, but I mentioned you to Minnie, and she blushed deeply and told me Sushi was her favorite treat. Is there something you haven't told us??? :rolleyes:

It's hot and humid and we've had a few thunder and lightning and rain storms. The parks have been very crowded but we've had fun. My youngest son (24) came with us and has been getting some second looks from people, probably because he shaves his head and dresses "Seattle". He's a great guy and we've loved having him. He's enjoyed having a gym here where he can stay in shape, and restaurants with food that actually fills him up. He's a starving student and he's been living on Ramen and assorted bachelor delicacies and the food he can scavange from the coffee place where he works as a barista.

Flying back tomorrow to work and normal life again. Have fun, cafe rats, and I'll be back to take my shift this weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom