Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whew...Just blew in from Bainbridge Island. Long day today, watching my kid's play and taking ferry back and forth to Seattle. I'm ready for some food. Who's on grill?

Welcome thier! Pull up a chair and I'll run back and fire up the grill. Whats your pleasure tonight?

Happens that the grill was nice and hot. Here's your hot dog with mustard chow chow, and do you want anything hard in that slushie?

*yawning* You may need to take over here for the rest of the shift. I can feel my martinis kicking in!

OK thier, heres the slushie and the hard stuff is behind the counter. Tag me. I'm off to bed. See you in the morning.

Hi Thier, I didn't realize you lived in WA until just now. Very cool. There's not many of us from this side of the country.

Wouldn't you know that I would pop in here just as I need to leave and head to bed. How about a nice cup of hot chocolate with gobs of sweet whipped cream on top, to send me to dreamland in a sweet warm way?

Good night everyone!

:) Barbara

Hello:!: Anyone in the kitchen:?: I would like a coffee,some rye toast,hashbrowns,and a pile of bacon please.

Any one home? I need some coffee before heading to the airport! I think Alex was a little generous with my tequila shots last night.... ohhhhh boy do I have a head ache.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Who broke my ant farm?! There's broken glass and dirt all over the floor back here, and I see tiny little ant parts on the counter and....chocolate?

ANT FARM???!!!!! Who brought in an ant farm!!!!!?????
*cleaning up glass* Ok this place is CLOSED until the exterminator gets here. :-(
*calling exterminator*

Back
Top Bottom