Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: ........ :-p :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Ok Bang... good one! Hey when is that construction going to be ready?! I wouls love to have a wine tasting this Sunday. Do you think it will happen?:ermm:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:shock: I sent you a framed picture of me and THATS what you do to it?! :mad:

Hey.... great Po'Boy!!!! :) Thanks Alix! :mrgreen:

Then maybe I'll be the lucky one and get the photo!

Back again real quick - I made Wilbur's muffins (they're really good - check out what I changed about them in the muffin thread) So, if anyone wants any cream cheese danish-y lemon-y muffins, they're on the counter, and they're still warm.
I've also made another vat of coffee.

So, nobody wants anything from Disney?

Your muffins sound delish jkath. Pass one over this way. I'll take a coffee too. I have to wade through about 20 emails now. Sheesh!

Middie, I'll try to get eeyore to come home with me, but he's kinda grumpy.
Actually, when they revamped critter country, got rid of Bear Country, and put in a Pooh ride next to the pooh store, they made an area where the Pooh gang hangs out for photos with the little ones. It's pretty cute.

Here ya go, crewsk, 3 for you and another giant mug.

Some for you too, Middie - didn't want you to think you were being left out!

I need to go do the next load of laundry too, and finish cleaning the kitchen.

See ya'll later :)

*comming out of jacuzzi* I look like a rasin!!!! :( Although my butt is firmer. huh..... go and figure. :mellow:

I have to order a lot of supplies..... I'll be in the office.

I'm here long enough to grab another cup of coffee. I let the cat out of the garage for a little while & she went & hid in a tarp & is having kittens!!:ohmy: There are 3 so far, 1 calico & 2 orange & white ones. I'll have to wait until she's done before I move them back inside, looks like there may be 1 or 2 more. They are so cute & tiny!! I hope hubby calls on his way home so I can get him to stop & get batteries for the camera.

I agree! Please take some pics. :mrgreen:

Ok.... so what are we doing tonight? Im still a little blue from the washroom cleanser earlier. :neutral: *turning on lights in lounge* Hey, Ronjohn hasnt checked the beer lately. Wonder if its any good.

Back
Top Bottom