Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*going in lounge and putting in U2.... In the Name of Love* *turning on mood lights with UV lights* Did you ever notice that UV lights bring out stains on your jeans that you though never existied? :huh:

okay... sammiches are done. i'm taking them down to the crew then i have to get going. see ya guys when i get back sunday night, or sometime monday

just got back from Disneyland - had a nice time, and bought myself a toy. I can't remember the last time I got a toy for myself at Dland - probably 30 years ago.
Anyway, it's an action figure, about 7 or 8" high of Capt. Jack Sparrow, aka Johnny Depp and it looks just like him. He comes complete with his cutlass (the saber, not the car), a gun, a hat and a (you guessed it) bottle of rum. He's even standing in his drunken stupor pose. He will now be a permanent fixture next to my computer, so feel free to say hi to Jack any old time.

crewsk said:
I'm here long enough to grab another cup of coffee. I let the cat out of the garage for a little while & she went & hid in a tarp & is having kittens!!:ohmy:QUOTE]

HORRAY!

I can't wait to see photos of your little kitties, Crewsk!
I bet mama kittie is relieved!

Thier, I was sending you happy thoughts all morning to you!

jkath, lets cook something. bang's crew is getting rowdy again. plus the college crew will be rolling in soon.
i'm taking some beers to Bang and them.
~lugging cooler full of Coors Lt. and some Heineken for bang.~

bring him some of my mandarin hefeweizen, too. It's quite refreshing!!!

How about we make them Nachos with everything?
(I like to put the chips out on baking sheets and load each chip individually, so they look like h'ors d'oevres)

Laying down tortilla chips, 1 tsp of grated cheddar on each.... 1 tsp sour cream on each...2 olive slices on each....3 cubes of tomatoes on each....4 slices of green onions on each...5 crumbles of bacon on each....
a quick shot of Tapatio on each....and there they go into the oven!

When they're done, we'll top each with a pretty crescent of avocado and a tiny sprig of cilantro.

oh dear, must go - I need to put the wee ones back into their beds
(too much d-land excitement + new lego sets=way too much fun for sleeping!)
'night, luvs - please pass out the nachos - I made 6 baking sheets full of 'em!

Back
Top Bottom