"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #1761
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
*stuffing 2 peach cream puffs in mouth* What kind of tea would you like Maidrite? BTW, these cream puffs are great!!

Old 04-04-2005, 12:48 PM   #1762
Hospitality Queen

blackberry creampuffs! Yum! <<hoarding them like a pitbull...>>they're mine mine mine!

Old 04-04-2005, 12:53 PM   #1763
Hospitality Queen

Well, it's time for trainng - off to the gym -
<<tossing keys high in the air...they catch on the disco ball...jkath gets avocado picking ladder, places it under disco ball, climbs up, unhooks keys, throws them to Crewsk, while blue luvs runs up and kicks ladder out from under jkath, who is now dangling by a disco ball....which is revolving>>
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllpppppp ppppp!

Old 04-04-2005, 12:56 PM   #1764
Master Chef

I'll call the fire dept. to bring in a ladder for you jkath! *dialing 911* OK, they'll be here in a minute. Just hold on tight!!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:01 PM   #1765
Master Chef

Jkath, the firemen are here to help you down. *firemen setting up ladder under jkath* *jkath slowly letting go of disco ball & clinging to hunky fireman* OK, jkath, you can let him go now, you're on the ground.

I gotta run for a while & get a few things done in the house. I'll see y'all later! Oh, I almost forgot, there are fresh baby greens, tomatoes, homemade garlic croutons, & a whole assortment of salad fixin's in the fridge if anyone wants them for lunch!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #1766
Contest Winner

Cool

Take care jkath. Crewsk how about some nice indain green tea please. Please try one of the Dutch Letters I know they are shaped like a "S" but that is how they are and they taste something like a almond log, Really Good!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:25 PM   #1767
Executive Chef

Boomboom comes in with some brewing supplies to make our first Porter. The Mild Ale should be done in about 2 more weeks. Can I have a one of those !/2 pound Sushi Burgers with a Blooming Onion on the side? Bang will be back in a couple days. The frogskin graphs need to heel for a few days before he can be released. No serious damage was done to his heart and he keeps asking about Crewsk.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:37 PM   #1768
Contest Winner

Cool

Ok here is your order Boomboom, Try a Cream Puff or two or even a cream horn or dutch letter. Did Bang Bang get the Flowers We all at the cafe sent to him ? Please take a few Cream Puffs to him to help him get his energy back, boy do we have plans when he gets back, he is going to be so busy . You guys are doing a great job in his place we just miss him is all!
Old 04-04-2005, 02:02 PM   #1769
Executive Chef

Yep.......He got the flowers and then gave them to his foxy nurse. I saw her last night and her hair and uniform was all messed up after coming out of his private room.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:19 PM   #1770
Executive Chef

Bambams daughter Cookoo comes in with one Japanese woman and one man to run Sushi's Massage Parlor upstairs. The Salon is open for business too.His son TuTu is going to help with the books. Peepee and Poopoo have finished everything upstairs. Check out the Fiinish Style Steam Room or the Whirl Pool. Would anyoe like their nails done by Su..or how about a massage by Jon (the o pronounced like o in old)