"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-04-2005, 02:22 PM   #1771
Executive Chef

Bangbang makes phone call to Alix. I am thinking about giving everyone their own personel beer mug to keep in the lounge. What do you think?

Old 04-04-2005, 02:37 PM   #1772
Everymom

OK folks I had the morning from the place downstairs. I need TLC. Lots of it!

Bangbang, no massage parlor please. We have enough trouble with the lookieloos as it is. Can we do something more upscale? Like a spa?

Sorry I am so late this morning, and I won't be able to hang around either. I am going to set up all the tea alphabetically before I go so anyone can find what they want.

I am going to raid the fridge and see what chocolate we have back there.

Old 04-04-2005, 02:44 PM   #1773
Everymom

Oh Bang, I think personalized mugs are way cool. Can mine be a coffee mug though? I am not a big beer drinker.

Hey buckytom, you should be getting happier, the geese are coming home! I have seen several batches of them the last couple of days. Spring is here.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #1774
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix
Bangbang, no massage parlor please. We have enough trouble with the lookieloos as it is. Can we do something more upscale? Like a spa?
Ok....But can we keep Jon and Su to do the manicures and keep the spa clean. Foot massage will be available by both Jon and Su if you like. They also do acupressure and acupunture. You need to go upstairs and check it out. Have them take down the Massage Parlor sign and replace it with Sushi's Oriental Spa. This will be upscale with no lewd or illegal practices. I am canceling the massage ads in the paper.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:00 PM   #1775
Everymom

OK! I am soooo there! I could use a good massage! Excellent idea! Do they have that wonderful nature sounds music and aromatherapy oils? Mmmmmmmmmm how about a hot stone massage.

*Alix tosses the green apron on the counter, grabs a 1/2 dozen chocolate no bake cookies and heads for the spa*

Bang you are a GENIUS!
Old 04-04-2005, 03:02 PM   #1776
Executive Chef

Quote:
OK! I am soooo there! I could use a good massage! Excellent idea! Do they have that wonderful nature sounds music and aromatherapy oils? Mmmmmmmmmm how about a hot stone massage.

*Alix tosses the green apron on the counter, grabs a 1/2 dozen chocolate no bake cookies and heads for the spa*

Bang you are a GENIUS!
Let me know how ya like it. You will just love Jon and Su.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:06 PM   #1777
Executive Chef

Bang walks into cafe. I could not spend another minute in that burn center. The smell was horrible. Ughhhh Can I have a Bloomin Onion and a Whiting Sandwich with some hotsauce on the sides. Hey...we need a bottle of this sauce on every table....and at the bar too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	50395-mo-hotta-mo-betta-cayenne-garlic-hot-sauce.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	8  
Old 04-04-2005, 03:16 PM   #1778
Executive Chef

Quote:
Oh Bang, I think personalized mugs are way cool. Can mine be a coffee mug though? I am not a big beer drinker.

Hey buckytom, you should be getting happier, the geese are coming home! I have seen several batches of them the last couple of days. Spring is here.
Yep.....You can have your own personalized coffe mug.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:24 PM   #1779
Everymom

*Alix floats down the stairs with a big smile and new manicure*

Ahhhhhh! Thanks Bangbang, and Jon and Su! I feel like a million bucks! I had a cruddy morning but now life is looking up. I am off to work to warp some young minds now.

Ooooo! Thanks for the mug too Bang. I will hang it up here behind the coffee bar. You are a doll! By now! *Hugs Bangbang and floats out the door*
Old 04-04-2005, 04:00 PM   #1780
Executive Chef

Glad you enjoyed the spa Alix. I need to get a fan to keep the inscense from the spa from entering the cafe. Need to sound proof it too. I will get Peepee and Poopoo to do the work. In the mean time I have scheduled Stray Cats(Brian Selzer) and Jerry Lee Lewis(The Killer) for the next weekend. It will be Rockabilly Weekend.