Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, great!! My shipment of live squid, lobster, and eels!! We're going to have a feast tonight!!:mrgreen: *Thier begins to unload the tanks and check the viability of the animals...* Looks like all the fish made the trip alive and kickin'. Yum. Have you all had eel sushi? It's yummy. Steamed Maine lobster with drawn butter and fried calamari, fresh from the ocean (almost). We're eatin' good tonight!:chef:

Three eyes...why, that's a recently discovered sea creature we've affectionately named "deadly sushi", as it has a toxin in it that's destroyed by cooking. Do you like its delicate shade of lavender and the green feelers all over with cherry red tips? I ordered that one just for you, Sushi! Steam him lightly and serve with cilantro mayonnaise, or slice thinly raw and incorporate into your favorite sushi recipe.

I'm glad I BBQed chicken tonight -
not a fan of anything out of the ocean, unless it's still swimming around and I can watch it.

Sush, I cannot believe how many boxes you have here.
What's that one crate with the big australian flag on it?
(at least it doesn't say "live creature"!)

Well, if all goes well, my first shipment will come early next week and the pavers will begin tuesday I believe.
(unless they can be bribed to come on Monday morning, but that's up to Bang - but I will bring them big tri-tip sandwiches filled with my pico di gaillo and fresh haas avocado slices)

Hope you all have a lovely saturday night -
'evening all!

~scrubbing empty vats~

wow! my soup went fast! what should i make now?

hmmm... :ermm: ~rummaging through pantry and fridge~

well, i guess i should make burritos. i have all this pulled pork and this roast can be shredded. these beans i couldn't fit in the soup vats need used up.
~putting up late nite special:~
2 Burritoes, 1 Beef and one Pork, side of Garlic Black Beans and Mexican Fiesta Rice, w/ Corona and Lime $11.99
~stirring and chopping~

think i'll make stuffed banana peppers, too... half of them wioth ricotta and half of them with sausage for apps tomorrow.

Gosh, Luvs...Your food sounds great. Can I come live at your house?

We had Asian chicken salad tonight. Pretty good but I should have made the poofy white rice noodles fresh, as they didn't save very well from last week, even in a ziplock.

<<ghosttown music playing as a tumbleweed rolls through the cafe>>

is it just me or has it been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy quiet here?

I've put lemon ricotta pancakes with raspberry butter out for anyone who's hungry.
and there's also fresh coffee and earl grey tea in the pots.

Sounds yummy, jkath. I'm just putting my face on and going to work for a while this morning. May I have pancakes and tea, please?

Sorry about that Thier, I hope you found the pancakes!

My gosh it IS a ghost town here!
(another tumbleweed blows by....)

ahhhhhhhh! That can only mean ONE thing.......

the red sauce showdown between Buckytom and Sushi must be a'comin' soon!

*Thier whistles Clint Eastwood's favorite tune* Yah dah yah dah Yaaahh...Bum Bum Bum...

I imagine the Virtual Cafe citizens will be gatherin' on the sidewalks to watch that there showdown. 'Pears to be some mighty bad blood between Sushi and ol' BuckyTom...Mighty bad blood...(or is that red sauce???)

Gosh! Woooooooooooosh! I almost got knocked over by this huge tumbleweed. Hey Jkath, and hey Thier. Just stopped bye to visit. Did'nt want anyone to forget about me. LOL BTW hows the basement coming along? Is Bang still working his butt off? Wow Jkath Place looks so nice. So, hows business? And, i need a Long Island Iced Tea. Think i could just go make it myself? Walks to the liquer. :LOL:

Help yourself, Heat! I'm busy here setting up the first aid station for the showdown. You know...Wet Naps for wiping off red sauce splatters, shampoo for sauce-in-the-hair, cold compresses for high-speed meatball contusions, etc. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

36_13_13.gif

Ready for action.....

But I'll keep out of the way.
9.gif

But my hat hasnt come in yet. I HAVE to have that hat! :ermm:

Bucky prepare to eat your words!!
42.gif

Hmmmmmmmm.... *kicking tumbleweed* guess everyone was at church the whole day. RIGHT?!
21.gif

yeah!
and the wind is making my hair all windblown-y.
i need a shot of vodka. BANG! whare areeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu?!!! ~voice echoing~
~luvs fighting winds as tumbleweed gets tangled in hair. cussing. #$)*&^ %^&* )*!@ luvs yanking madly at tumbleweed caught in long locks.~

Back
Top Bottom