"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-04-2005, 04:00 PM   #1781
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Bang, I'm heading up to Jon and Su, too. Do you think she could do anything with my nails? I can't grow them out because of music, but I've never had my nails done before...Maybe polish? Some decals? And I could sure use a foot massage.

Bang, I don't drink beer or other alcohol (unless you want to see a shameless middle-aged woman dance on/under/around the table), but a mug would be great. Could you write on it, "Ratty"? It's my family nickname, after the Water Rat in Wind in the Willows...

Old 04-04-2005, 04:02 PM   #1782
Executive Chef

Anyone want to go deep sea fishing for Mako Sharks? Here is my boat.

Darn....the pic was to big.

Old 04-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #1783
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by thier1754
Bang, I'm heading up to Jon and Su, too. Do you think she could do anything with my nails? I can't grow them out because of music, but I've never had my nails done before...Maybe polish? Some decals? And I could sure use a foot massage.

Bang, I don't drink beer or other alcohol (unless you want to see a shameless middle-aged woman dance on/under/around the table), but a mug would be great. Could you write on it, "Ratty"? It's my family nickname, after the Water Rat in Wind in the Willows...
They can do anything with anyones nails. Ok...Ratty...you got your mug.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #1784
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Their, I'm after you when you get done with Jon & Su. I pulled something in my shoulder this morning & it hurts like the devil! I also broke 3 fingernails & need them fixed. I finally just got them all the same length!

Bang, can my mug say "Spaz"? Don't even ask!!
Old 04-04-2005, 04:14 PM   #1785
Head Chef

Oh, poor Crewsk! But you're such a cute spaz...How did this happen?
Old 04-04-2005, 04:20 PM   #1786
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangbang
They can do anything with anyones nails. Ok...Ratty...you got your mug.
Merci, merci, merci!! *Thier begins brinking an extra, extra large Coke with ice in her new Ratty mug...mmmmmm....*

(Bang, as a former health care person, you'd appreciate this mug, which is one of cafepress's examples. The caption is "Extra medication for all! Even if that medication is coffee..." I think the character must be Foamy the Squirrel...whom we WON'T quote here!!)

Old 04-04-2005, 04:21 PM   #1787
Master Chef

Thanks their! How did what happen? The pulled shoulder or the Spaz? The pulled shoulder happened form pulling down honeysucle vines & Spaz is the nickname I got from my brothers friends growing up. He's 8 1/2yrs. older than me & he had some mighty fine friends (a few of them still are)!! Anyway, I would always try to impress them by dancing & singing to whatever Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, etc song they were listening to at the time. So, the nicknamed me Spaz. I'm so embarrased that I even admitted to doing that!!
Old 04-04-2005, 04:31 PM   #1788
Executive Chef

Ok..... Spaz it is. I was wondering if I could help Jon work on your feet and shoulder.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:34 PM   #1789
Master Chef

Sure thing Bang, just be careful with that hand! We want those skin grafts to heal properly.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #1790
Head Chef

*Thier develops a suspicion regarding Crewsk's injury after hearing about her past as a mosh pit dancer and finding this photo...* Are you SURE you pulled that muscle taking down vines???