Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you knew I didn't eat any seafood.

oh, and I'm feeding this stuff I found on the counter... here it is <<handing red box to sushi>> GASP! OH NO! this isn't fish food.........it's.....................

They are big! And they look happy and delicious! :chef: You did a good job!!!!
1.gif

*rushing to kitchen and making sushi rice* :chef: Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be GOOD!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Where is BAng???!!!!! We need him to put the seal of approval on the renovations!:ermm:

thank you.
(the box was filled with my vitamins!)

I haven't seen Bang in a while. Something about Brian Setzer calling and needing Bang to play backup for a gig or two.

message for Alix when she comes in for her shift:
I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure last night, and chuckled the whole way through. It just gets better and better.

"As you can see, Genghis greatly enjoys Twinkies because of the excellent sugar rush."

jkath said:
message for Alix when she comes in for her shift:
I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure last night, and chuckled the whole way through. It just gets better and better.

"As you can see, Genghis greatly enjoys Twinkies because of the excellent sugar rush."
this movie kills me :LOL: . i love when they call joan of arc... ms. of arc :LOL:

*shivering* Thank you Thier and Luvs!!!! *drinking coffee* Im going down to the massage chair and wrap myself with the blanket. I need some rest. And tomorrow Im eatting that tuna! :chef:

<<opening all the doors and windows to the cafe, upstairs and downstairs>>
It's a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-u-ti-ful day! Let's get some fresh air in this joint!
<<taking fresh blueberry muffins out of the oven, drizzling cinnamon streudel over tops>>
<<pouring water into coffee pot>>
Wake up people!

I hear someone special is arriving today - we must make the cafe look it's best!
I'll check back later to see if you guys need anything.

here ya go - careful - they're still quite hot -
and here's a plate of bacon and home fries too
I think I see Alix in the distance coming down the street -

Anyway, I must go! hold down the fort!

thanks, thier

I'm up. Fire one of those muffins over this way jkath. I am hopeful that my computer will allow me to stay for a while today. *muttering dreadful threats about machines*

My favourite line from Bill and Ted (although I have a LOT of them) has got to be...

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Oh, and I love Miss of Arc too, and Mr The Kid, and Frood Dude. Heeheehee. Love the wilting corndog and Socrates calling him a GEEK!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom