Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the heck is up with the site today???!!!! Its SLOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about uniforms for everyone working in the Cafe.
uniforms-2266-1.jpg

What do you think!!!!???? :) :)

Poor Norg never got her drink!!!!! Whos responsible??!!! *tapping fingers*

*checking for ants* *polishing new grill* *hugging new grill* *kissing new grill* :cool:

I'll take the science outfit, Sush! Just don't give me a red shirt, those guys always die before the second commercial break! :LOL: Where's the outfits for the ladies? ;)

abc0793.gif

I can't post a new topic. and When I click on the forum it opens up and looks like the home page, with control panel, quick links etc on the left ahnd side. How do I get back to full view?

Rainee, I had the same problem, briefly. Everything seems okay now. Sush, if it has anything to do with short skirts and high leather boots, I'm down for it! :D

Still not working and the small forum pages are driving me nuts!

*ice pack on head* Hi guys. Had too many martinis last night...then yanked a rad hose out from under the van. I need some TLC.

Sushi, what kind of fish you got? Can I have some of whatever is going and about a vat of coffee? I'm off to a class later and I don't know if I will be awake thru it all.

Yeah, I understand that the total process will take up to 8 weeks. I'll be back at work by then and I won't be around much, if at all. :-( Oh well! I still like my idea of skirts and boots! :LOL: ;)

160x80_banner

This is what is on the right side of the page when I click on a particullar forum page. And then all the stuff underneath it.

Then the forum page is in the middle
With these boxes listed on the left side.
forumdisplay.php

It has not been like this in the past.
Anybody else having this problem?

Sushi: I'd like some of that fish. Got any calamari? And prawns marinated in the shell would be good. A lightly dressed Caesar and a side of steamed baby potatoes in a white sauce and a nice white wine. Please!:)

Back
Top Bottom